Manage a team of technical executives in service desk operations. Main objective of the role will be to supervise the day-to-day delivery and performance of the team.
The role will also require the individual to motivate, mentor, coach and groom the team.
Ensure process & KM compliance along with meeting client and internal commitments. Own all customer escalations and complaints.
Required Skill Set
General knowledge & skills:
- Knowledge of Customer care operations
- Experience in managing teams
- Able to coach, mentor, motivate and interact with people
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Strong decision making and analytical ability
- Demonstrate patience, passion for problem solving, ability to use knowledge bases, tools
Roles and Responsibities
- Min. 2-3 yrs. experience in working in Service Desk/ Tech support process providing remote support for Laptops / Desktops / LAN Issues / Application support/ Small Forms etc.
- Advance knowledge of T/S OS (Windows XP-10), Browsers, MS Office suite
- Advance knowledge of T/S Small Forms (iOS, Android, Windows)
- Intermediate knowledge of Registry Fix, Patch upgrades, Virus T/S, Security, Encryptions
- Intermediate knowledge of Network collaborations & VPN T/S
- Intermediate Networking knowledge
- Familiarity with RDC (Remote Desktop Connection
Education and Other Requirements
- Effectively manage teams including tasks such as resource planning, career planning, performance management, attrition management etc.
- Coach and help develop team members; help bridge knowledge gaps and overcome skill and will issues
- Handle User/customer escalations and formulate actions to resolve any concerns and ownership till resolution
- Regularly formulate and execute internal and external governance
- Effectively handle client escalations and formulate actions to resolve any concerns
- Work with the operations managers to obtain necessary resources like training and support for the team’s requirements
- Conduct quality assessment of agents’ performance and formulate trends for performance improvement of agents & teams
- Ensure that the team members have the necessary knowledge and training to effectively deliver on their targets
- Familiarize the team with the latest process update and changes, team and individual targets
- Identify process improvement ideas, mentor team members on implementing improvement ideas/Six sigma/lean projects
- Minimum experience of 2-3 years with relevant experience in service desk
- Engineering Graduate/ B.Sc. Computer Science / or Graduate with any technical degree/ diploma required.
- ITIL trained/ certification preferred
- A minimum of 1 year in the role of a Team lead.
- Willingness to work in rotational shifts
Bitte fahren Sie mit Ihrer Bewerbung fort