H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
The Global Process Analyst is a member of the Requisition to Pay (RTP) Stream within the H.B. Fuller SAP implementation project. As a Global Process Analyst (RTP) you will understand the business processes in your area of expertise, how these processes interact with and affect other functional areas (e.g. finance, planning…), and how these processes are supported by the core SAP software template. You will use this knowledge to ensure the smooth deployment of the core SAP software to all of the regions of H.B. Fuller, ensuring that the template fully supports the operation of the different regions and businesses and that implementations are disruption free.
The Global Process Analyst will continue to work within the Sourcing group as a home base and the primary reporting line will be to the RTP Process Stream Leader for the SAP implementation. The Global Process Analyst will work closely with COE staff and business counterparts within the Regional project. It is essential that this person be comfortable, and able to perform outstandingly, in a matrix project structure.
This individual will be an acknowledged expert in their field and will be responsible for ensuring that the relevant business processes fully meet the needs of the business. She/he will define and agree on changes to the processes and software which are necessary to meet new requirements which are identified as we deploy to the regions/businesses of the company.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with the Requisition to Pay (RTP) Project Team on planning and maintaining all project related sourcing/purchase requisition/purchase order documentation including processes, training curriculum and job aids. (20%)
- Educate the regional project staff in the processes supported by the template for each of the regions/businesses being implemented. Identify any gaps between the current processes and those necessary to support the local business. Propose how such gaps are to be closed, carefully balancing the local needs of the business with the desire to have globally consistent processes. Gain support for the proposals, including sign off from the Stream leader and by the Global Process Owner Support the detailed definition of any template/process changes, including any effects on related work streams. Ensure that the changes are properly tested and work as originally designed. Support the user trials and ensure that this is broad enough and deep enough. Plan and support the migration of data into the SAP system and work with the regional staff to confirm that the master data is complete and accurate. Working with local management, ensure that all users are fully prepared for the transition to the new system and can perform their new roles satisfactorily, support the cutover, ensure that adequate local support is available and provide immediate post implementation support as part of the broader support team. Follow the change management processes set out by the core team. (50%)
- Guide, support, lead, educate, and train the regional staff, RTP users and Super Users. Manage the RTP Super User (regional, global) network to ensure consistent global processes, timely resolution of issues, identification of process improvements/enhancements and consistent approach to training new users. (30%)
- Bachelor’s degree in a business/technical discipline required
- 3+ years’ experience in chemical industry sourcing/procurement processes.
- Ability to develop strong institutional knowledge of the company’s sourcing/procurement processes.
- Strong communication and consensus building skills.
- Ability to travel globally up to 50%.
- Preferred Qualifications include: Strong experience working with and implementing Requisition to Pay processes, and strong knowledge of best-in-class sourcing/procurement software.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.