- Design, development, maintain integration interfaces to internal and / or external applications
- Develop to business priorities, standards and end user satisfaction
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to application errors
- Work with project managers and end users to review functional specifications
- Work with end users and other IT functions to ensure integration to other template applications
- Work with other developers and application architect to design new functionality
- Provide first line escalation support of Help Desk calls from end users
- Problem solving and analysis
- Minimum three to five years of experience of application integration
- Java / JEE, .NET Programming, and frameworks or experience in similar technologies.
- Expert in SOA messaging
- Extensive knowledge about event driven systems, schema, orchestration and mapping
- Knowledge about various architectures and protocols such as MOM, XSLT, SOA, UDDI, EDA, REST, XML, FTP, WSDL, and SOAP
- Expert knowledge about secure transmissions, digital certificated, and PKI
- Strong experience with data architecture and application architecture
- Requirements gathering
- Functional and Technical Design
- Unit/Regression Testing
- Post go live hyper care support
- Integration Security
- Understanding of Basic networking concepts including like DNS, Firewalls, Load Balancers/Web Dispatchers, Reverse Proxies, Address Translation
Job Type: Full-time
Attach Resume *
No file chosen Browse
Prefme Matrix is an innovative mobile app and web development company, promoted by a dynamic team of knowledgeable business leaders. With our out-of-the-box and customized solutions we aim to fill the gap present in current approach or solutions available to deal with real life situations.
401, The Agarwal Corporate House,
Sector B, Near Agarwal Public School,
Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452016
Subscribe To Our Newsletter!
Be the first to get updates about our new blogs by just subscribing to our newsletter.