PH, Pasay City | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 8628
Would you like to be a leader in the fight against the climate change crisis? We are searching for another talented procurement analyst to join our ambitious team. If you love analytics, we would like to invite you to apply to this role.
Finance > Group Finance > Supply and Market Analytics SSC
The Shared Service Centre Procurement Department is comprised of multiple work streams within Procurement such as the Indirect Buying operations, Purchasing & SQD, Supply & Market Analytics, and Digitisation & Processes. This role is under the Supply and Market Analytics supporting the Global Procurement on initiatives related to sourcing, market intelligence, KPI deep dive and reporting.
• Perform data analytics on sourcing initiatives such as fact pack (negotiation slide deck) preparation, market analysis and bid analysis.
• Perform market research and intelligence activities on country-specific and commodity-specific studies
• Develop and maintain report templates to ensure appropriate tracking and monitoring of KPI's as well as provide initial insights on the reports
• Coordinate key metrics and provides analysis and insights as well as comprehensive reporting and dashboards; conducting analysis of data sets and derive fact-based recommendations
• Ability to follow up and secure corrections once KPIs are not met - can take actions from the Procurement teams using data as the foundation
• Bring about continuous improvements by improving the current state, optimising processes and utilising the capabilities to secure high quality standards for procurement operations
• Automate reporting tools by way of macros, SQL database and SAP Universe.
• Relevant business, engineering or computer science degree
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in Supply Chain and Procurement functions with a strong analytical background
• Detailed understanding of critical path of information flow and data analysis
• Experience with SAP ERP (MM), SAP BI, SAP Query Designer, SAP Analytics Cloud or similar is an advantage
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (especially Excel incl. VBA, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, and Visio) Experience with MS Access & SharePoint is an advantage
As a person, you are professional and dedicated by nature with a solid sense of quality. You are flexible with a can-do attitude and an innovative mind-set and you thrive in a complex environment with skilled people.
• Know the Procurement Process (Procure to Pay)
• Proficient in data analytics software including Excel with VBA, SQL, SAP Analytics Cloud
• Know business stakeholders' requirements & expectations
• Have business acumen
• Have solid investigative and critical-thinking skills
What We Offer
Vestas provides an open, respectful and global culture, competitive compensation package and long-term career development. To meet business growing needs, Vestas needs a lot of talents to join us. We care about and respect all employees and will offer attractive benefits which include: A broad program of on-the-job training, a perfect platform for professional and personal development, bonus Programme, colourful team activities etc. We put the emphasis on developing both personal and professional skills. In return, we expect you to go the extra mile to achieve results. Choose us, choose a brilliant future!
⦁ Permanent role
⦁ Work location - Mall of Asia Complex Pasay City, Manila
⦁ Mid shift – 1pm to 10 pm
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 30th of July 2020.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.