Senior Procurement Business Partner
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Senior Procurement Business Partner at our manufacturing site in Lessines, Belgium.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D- driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Senior Procurement Business Partner you will be the key contact to translate requirements of GMS business requestor to Procurement activities, providing appropriate challenges to demand or specification where relevant. A Senior Procurement Business Partner will:
- Ensure the correct balance of resources is utilized to deliver projects, and as such be able to deliver best-in-class procurement support to the organization. You will monitor progress of requests and provide regular scheduled updates to business requestor.
- Have direct interaction with the GMS site management team and multiple other functions at the sites while always representing Takeda’s values according to the code of conduct and ethics code.
- Manage compliance with procurement responsibilities in line with local business requirements, with a focus on meeting the agreed local business requirements through the successful provision of goods and services from external third parties.
- Be responsible for supplier management activities for all suppliers; these include contract and pricing agreement negotiations, problem resolution, project management, and supplier performance reporting. Also, ensures continuity and reliability of supply and risk mitigation.
- Be responsible for the execution of local spend categories and ad-hoc buying activities, including e-Sourcing and transactional contracting as well as for converting above country negotiated contracts into local contracts and supporting roll-out of these arrangements within their location.
- Participate in enough relevant training and skills development to ensure continuous improvement.
- Manage the team of direct reports, composed of Procurement Business Partners.
- Interface with divisional and corporate purchasing staff to co-develop/leverage commodity/category strategies and initiatives.
- Develop and leverage savings opportunities, economy of scales, risk mitigation, collaboration with suppliers at the regional or global level.
- Degree level educated with business related degree preferable.
- Business level English.
- Business level fluency in French will be an asset.
- 10 years of relevant Sourcing & Procurement experience with experience in supporting cost reduction projects, value improvement programs, basic contracting, eSourcing and spot buying, preferably in a biotech/pharmaceutical industry.
- Demonstrated understanding of some or the entire major spend categories and potential cost levers or market fundamentals.
- Experience or demonstrated understanding in Category Management principles and frameworks and the development of sourcing strategies.
- Proven Financial and Business Acumen (e.g. TCO, TEI, NPV & Cost Modeling).
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with multi-project and multi-product manufacturing industry.
- Experience in providing customer support over multiple countries.
- Experience or knowledge of offshore or shared service operating environments.
- Expert proficiency in basic MS Office.
- Demonstrated ability in collating, organizing, analyzing and reporting complex financial data with solid grounding in basic procurement and financial processes and systems.
- Documented international strategic sourcing, category management and cost reduction experience.
- Experience with enterprise systems (SAP, Oracle) and Procurement tools (e.g. Ariba, Emptoris, SAP, SMR).
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
BEL - Lessines