We are currently looking, for one of our clients, a European Institution, for a:
Procurement Officer (W/M)
6 to 12 months contract (parental leave)
The primary role of the Procurement Officer will be the effective management of procurement procedures and the support of the Institution’s procure-to-pay system (Oracle).
• Manage procurement procedures for the acquisition of goods, services, and works.
• Support the Institution’s procure-to-pay system (Oracle), for example by helping business users with issues regarding purchase requisitions/orders.
• Prepare and publish procurement documents (contract Notice, PQD, RFP, etc.).
• Communicate with candidates and internal stakeholders throughout the procurement procedure.
• Organise, coordinate, and support evaluation committees.
• Notify (un)successful candidates and provide debriefings to unsuccessful candidates.
• Conduct commercial negotiations with service providers.
• Support business units with the drafting of technical specifications and pricing terms.
• Monitor contracts and initiate necessary steps for contract renewals, extensions, or new procurement procedures.
• Act as back-up for the Contract and Supplier Manager, in particular regarding the signing and filing of commercial contracts.
• Fluency in English, both oral and written, including the ability to draft clear and concise pricing terms and technical specifications.
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience in the area of procurement.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of procurement matters, in particular in the fields of IT, facility management, HR, and consultancy services.
• Excellent track record in the preparation of procurement documents (Contract Notice, PQD, RFP etc.), running procurement procedures and commercial negotiations.
• Ability to explain complex procurement matters clearly and concisely to non-experts.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to consider future implications beyond the immediate problem.
Interested? Do not hesitate to apply!
Dës Offer ass net méi disponibel.