Location: Newcastle, United Kingdom | Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: #24674 - Posted: 49 mins ago
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Unreal Engine (UE4) – AAA Games
OPMs clients is seeking a Lead Producer to join a well-known independent game developer at their Newcastle based studio. They are looking to reshape the industry landscape and on a new generation of Online Shooters for the worldwide gaming community.
The successful candidate will be a remarkable communicator with a background in working across multiple locations and guiding teams working remotely to deliver a groundbreaking AAA title.
- Work together with key project leaders to structure the project’s vision into the precise deliverables, outline execution strategy and success metrics; create and drive plans to execute against milestones and key deliverables
- Set up team organisation and define and implement processes, practices, and workflows to enable the team to deliver high quality work on time and within budget
- Define the resources required to meet the production schedule and quality requirements and play an active role in hiring and recruiting.
- Review creative and technical design documents for the project to identify foreseeable issues
- Establish goals and priorities that help teams focus on the critical aspects
- Resolve problems as they arise and find effective solutions which achieve measurable results
- Support implementation and usage of the studio development framework in the project
- Establish systematic information channels about the project status updates for the team and key stakeholders
- Collaborate with the art and creative directors, and various discipline leads to define outsourcing needs and establish outsourcing pipelines together with Art Producer
- Supervise, coach, mentor and develop production staff to ensure growth, expand the talent base and build a succession bench
- Extensive experience with building AAA PC and console games
- Strong experience delivering AAA games as a Lead Producer, Executive Producer or Development Director
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with any member of development teams
- Specialist level experience through all phases of in game product development, across all major disciplines, including technology, design, art, UI and QA – from concept to live game support
- Profound understanding of production tools and strong capabilities in project management software (e.g., MS Office Suite, Jira/G-Suite, Confluence, etc).
- Expertise building games using a distributed development framework
- Capable of balancing a project’s creative and visual requirements within schedule, budget, and staff limitations
- Diplomatic leader able to maintain critical confidentially and to have crucial conversations
DESIRED SKIILLS (good to have):
- Demonstrated leadership experience a popular AAA shooter game
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher education qualification
- Experience with large-scale development using UE4
- Performance-based bonuses
- English language classes and Polish lessons for foreigners
- An informal atmosphere, no dress code
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 420!
Upload CV Max. file size: 10 MB.
E.g. Dropbox link
Senior Producer – Console Project – Netherlands
Technical Artist – AAA Games – Guildford
Technical Artist – Midlands – AAA Games – Permanent
Our best wishes for a great Christmas and prosperous New Year! We will all be checking our emails periodically over…
The UK’s Points-based immigration system: What you need to know
With the deadline for the UK leaving the EU fast approaching, it’s important to know what this means for UK…
The field of game recruitment is growing day by day as new potential candidates enter the market. From a niche…