JOB TITLE: ISO SYSTEMS / PRODUCT COMPLIANCE ENGINEER
DIRECT REPORT: CHINA SUPPLIER QUALITY LEADER
FUNCTIONAL REPORT: ACI QUALITY MANAGER
JOB LOCATION: ACI
JOB BAND :
- Be in charge of overall China Quality Management System (QMS) creation, consolidation and improvement, make sure the whole operation is under QMS system control to improve business performance. Drive to adopt global practice and to share best practice with other sites.
- Administration of supplier compliance submission globally for both restricted materials and conflict materials.
- Responsible for the ISO 9001 Quality systems (AST & ACI), coordinate and support the implementation of an effective Quality Management System
- Liaison with local quality people and support him to implement ISO 9001 quality system at Indian office (if needed)
- Align procedures, formats and working practices with other global sites. Drive global practices across the China sites.
- Support document administration of ISO 14001/45001, working closely with the HSSE personnel.
- Oversees the formulation of local quality systems documentation (where required) including procedures and work instructions. Document & Record control.
- Regularly organize China ISO 9001 meeting to discuss related topics, required tasks to follow up, new standards discussion etc.
- Coordinate new and updated Procedure setting up & update, expanding and training arrangement.
- Create annual QMS system internal and external audit plan and develop team to perform internal audit, verification of corrective & improvement actions.
- Administration of supplier compliance submission globally for both restricted materials and conflict materials
- Raising NC’s and following up with CAPA actions to close.
- Use of company software to manage all document control activities as required.
- Other tasks assigned by the manager.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree or above with major in Quality Management, Mechanical or engineering related.
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in manufacturing plants with 3 years quality management system management experiences.
- Familiar with ISO 9001 quality management system, to understand: AIAG PPAP, APQP, MSA, SPC, FMEA manuals will be preferred.
- Knowledge with compliance requirements such as EU-REACH, EU-RoHS, CLP regulation, BPR regulation, CA Prop 65 and conflict material requirement.
- System, process and product audit skills such as VDA6.3/6.5, LPA etc will be preferred.
- Good command of English in both written and spoken.
- Excellent team player, cross functional working experience and good communication skills.
- Good working attitude and ability to work under pressure.
- Proactive & positive thinking/working style.
- Able to develop to lead auditor for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, internal trainer.