We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our Amsterdam-based Consumer Acquisition team.
We focus on growing our consumer base and connecting with people through meaningful storytelling and personalised product offerings.
Many are excited to hear from us regularly and learn about the best adidas has to offer — to be inspired. Our team fosters an ongoing dialogue to build lasting relationships between our users and our brand. To make this a desirable experience and offer value, we want to understand our consumers and their needs. That mix of consumer centricity and being data driven allows us to make our messaging more relevant and personal.
• Work in close proximity to Product Owners to create feasible and attractive solutions
• Own the design process and all the moving pieces within it: research, content, UX, and UI design, etc.
• Create and evolve value propositions and concepts supported by testing and analytics
• Gain a deep understanding of our users; combine consumer insights, trends, and behaviours
• Bring your thought leadership to our design process and tools
• Be a team player. Share knowledge and best practices with our design and product communities
• Guide the evolution of our design language
• Identify opportunities for you and your teams based on insights, feedback, and business goals
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
A product-first mindset is a must. We’re looking for design leaders who thrive with autonomy but can also lead and empower those around them.
Our designers are passionate, outspoken advocates for our users’ needs and aren’t afraid to shake things up. We want innovators and experts who can help mature our practice and create delightful experiences that feel distinctly adidas.
You’re a good fit for the role if:
• You’ve got 5+ years’ experience designing for product teams
• You’re most at home in an agile/Scrum environment and can test, validate, and iterate on your solutions
• You have experience growing high-volume businesses and achieving results
• You’re an effective communicator, comfortable presenting complex topics and decisions at all levels
• You’re a creator at heart. You’re deeply passionate about your craft and can balance consistency with creativity
• You champion accessibility and inclusivity throughout the user journey
• You can translate business goals into actions and opportunities for your area
• You familiar with reporting, KPI creation, and extracting insights from complex dashboards
• You can source, interpret, and implement feedback and insights into your design decisions
Bonus points for:
• Experience designing global products (international audiences, multiple languages, etc.)
• Knowledge of or experience with front-end technologies
• Experience with product or people management
This role isn’t for you if:
- You’re a lone ranger. We value autonomy but our designers work hand-in-hand with product owners, development, and other craft specialists
- A fast-paced, agile environment isn’t your natural habitat
At adidas we believe that through sport, we have the power to change lives.
There’s plenty of change around right now as workouts move from the gym to the garage and we take a timeout from many of the activities we’re passionate about.
Our ambition is to be the best sport brand in the world and with that comes plenty of challenges. We thrive on solving these with the imagination and experience of our incredible teammates.
We’re all on the home team for now — we’d love for you to join ours.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
We get it, you want to know more than what we stock the fridges with. We asked our teammates for their favourite things about life at adidas, they said: the collaborative, supportive culture, the amazing team, and the sense of pride and purpose in their
work. You’ll get all that, plus:
• Generous employee discount on our brands
• Fitness activities
• Opportunity to work for a truly global, multicultural team
• Learning and development support
• Discounted health insurance
HOW TO APPLY
Please note: though our teammates hail from all corners of the world, our working language is English so this is a requirement for all roles.
Hit ‘Apply’ and submit your CV along with a portfolio or samples of work that showcase your craft expertise.
If you’re a good fit for the role we’ll reach out to chat.