We are on the lookout for a talented senior designer- women accessories and handbags. The successful candidate will be responsible for the design, development and creative areas of the inhouse collection- tech/fashion accessories and handbags. This collection offers a modern interpretation of masculinity and femininity through a conscious cross-pollination between fashion and tech elements.
- To design a balanced tech accessories and handbags collection each season
- Responsible for research into themes and color cards for all areas and designs
- To work up all designs and color ways for the collection
- Develop and communicate research, collection boards, designs and specifications to a high standard
- To Liaise with the Print designer and generate all artwork for the tech collections
- Follow all samples and give production comments as and when required
- University degree / higher diploma in Fashion Design or related experience
- Advanced knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop and Adobe packages
- Credible experience and technical knowledge of working with fashion accessories and handbags
- A good understanding of researching trends within the Accessories market
- Excellent planning, prioritizing and organizational skills to ensure key deadlines are met
- Able to multitask, think creatively and access color and materials
- A high level of attention to details
- Highly self-motivated and proactive, with excellent communication skills
Ready to join the team?
Email your resume, expected salary, link to your work examples no more than 10 pages to .