Since 2015, Revolut has introduced over 15 million customers to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange and stock trading, customers simply get more with Revolut.
We approach Design at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We love building great products, we love delighting our customers, we love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution that truly solves customer needs.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our Business team is on a mission to reinvent the banking experience for companies worldwide. We focus on relentlessly making all things money 10x easier, more rewarding and useful for business owners and employees and, for that, we have an exciting roadmap ahead.
In 2019, we had an increase of 260% in customer base, now having more than 500,000 business users, and we are expanding Revolut Business products as well as scaling globally.
Looking at the exciting plans above, we are searching for talented Product Designers (Mid & Senior level) to grow our teams in different B2B verticals. Sometimes it's hard to tell at first which team you'd like to join. That's okay - we'd love to talk and discover together what would suit you better!
If you genuinely love what you do, are driven and passionate, then we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
We don’t follow the traditional corporate model, but empower our people to own their work end-to-end, that’s what you’ll be in charge of in your Product team: lead the product from a design perspective, having a holistic approach on the experience, from discovery to delivery - always keeping in mind our customers and their interests!
• You will be partnering with the Product Owners, Engineers, Data Scientists, and other colleagues, working in a cross-functional and distributed team. Together, you will be actively involved in defining the customers’ and the business’ problems.
• You’ll identify the key metrics for the projects you are involved in and take ownership for achieving their success.
• You will research and bring forward new findings and learnings for reaching complex company goals - such as launching in new territories and offering new products.
• From wire-framing to designing end-to-end flows and prototypes, you will be in charge of designing products that solve problems in a simple and elegant way while taking care of every small detail.
• We love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution that truly solves customer needs, thus you will be running user testing workshops and guerrilla testing;
• Once that’s done, iterate, implement with the technical team and present the final solution during the design reviews;
• We are not stopping here, we believe in continuous improvement, so you’ll review the performance of the release, identify learnings and find ways to enhance it.
• To ensure we are speaking the same language as a team, we have the support of a design system - so you’ll kick in!
As a Senior Designer you will have more responsibility around hiring, people management, and ownership of the product (or family of products) that you work on. You will also interact with our most senior stakeholders (up to C-level), and you will closely mentor a small team of Designers.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• 3+ years of experience in designing world-class complex commercial apps in-house
• A portfolio featuring examples of product design work
• Strong design skills across iOS, Android and web platforms
• The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and clearly articulate design decisions
• The ability to understand technical implications in their design decisions
• The ability to take ownership of design process and work as self-directed member of the development team
• Strong UX focus and understanding of human behaviour
• Clean visual design sense
• Skills in typography and grids
• Love to solve problems and be challenged
• To be a constant learner. You will be always growing - both personally and with the team
NICE TO HAVE
• Technical higher education: BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field
• Some experience in programming and ability to code simple prototypes
• Strong experience in designing and maintaining cross-platform design systems
• Experience working in fast-paced startup environment
• Experience in leading design teams or managing the product development (if you are applying for a Senior/ Lead position)
We are able to hire remotely in one of the following countries - United Kingdom, Germany, Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Ukraine or Lithuania (for now, we can offer remote working only for the aforementioned countries). Please note that the benefits will vary for each country.
• Competitive salary and sign-on stock options bonus
• Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
• All the latest tech you need
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription