COTTON:ON was brought to life in 1991 and we’re the founding brand of our Cotton On Group family. We have grown to nearly 600 COTTON:ON stores across the globe and we still love exceeding our customers expectations with value-fashion in womenswear, menswear and accessories.
Join our team and help us deliver on-trend basics and fast, fun fashion; all while making sure we're having some fun doing it.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have an amazing opportunity to join our Cotton On Menswear team as a Senior Product Developer for our Woven category. You will enable our vision by supporting your Product team to develop ethical and sustainable lifestyle products that our customers love. You will be responsible for tracking production, while working across functions with suppliers to deliver quality products, on time. You will partner with our buyers and suppliers to negotiate and manage product expectations, manage product schedules and review samples to ensure our products meet standards and frameworks. If you love delivering on amazing, quality products that our customers love, then this could be your new role.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Relevant Degree / qualification in Production i.e. Fashion, Textiles
• Proven experience in a similar product developer role
• Possess hands on experience dealing and collaborating with buyers and suppliers
• Proficient capabilities in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Illustrator
• Ability to lead and coach people would be preferred
To describe COTTON:ON in six words is easy; optimistic, passionate, real, energetic, collaborative and, most importantly, ethical.
Our team members are a passionate group of people, committed to making a real difference in people’s lives through our philanthropic arm, the Cotton On Foundation. It is our shared belief that we can make a difference to lives of everyone we touch, from our backyard to the world.
We are committed to personal and professional development, which is supported by an ever growing and expanding structure. We believe our people deserve the best space to their best work and to support this we provide:
• Flexible working hours
• An amazing in house café with deliciously healthy meals
• Onsite osteopath, travel agent, beautician
• A fully functional gym armed with PT’s and the latest equipment
• Did we mention you can bring your dog to work? Check out our instagram #dogsofcottonon