COTTON:ON was brought to life in 1991 and we’re the founding brand of our Cotton On Group family. We have grown to nearly 600 COTTON:ON stores across the globe and we still love exceeding our customers expectations with value-fashion in womenswear, menswear and accessories.
Join our team and help us deliver on-trend basics and fast, fun fashion; all while making sure we're having some fun doing it.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to join our team as a Product Developer for our Menswear Accessories team. You will be the pivotal link between the buyer and the supplier and will be responsible for sending accurate information clearly and concisely to internal and external stakeholders. We will look to you to use your expertise in technical fabrication and garment production to deliver on innovative products that make a difference. You will also be responsible for managing product expectations, managing product schedules and reviewing samples. If you are someone who loves developing products that align with our vision, then this could be your new role!
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Tertiary qualification in Production: Fashion, Textiles
• Demonstrated experience in a Product Developer role
• Understanding in all technical, compliance and construction aspects of garment production
• Experience communicating and liaising with internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to problem solve and prioritise to meet deadlines
• A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
To describe COTTON:ON in six words is easy; optimistic, passionate, real, energetic, collaborative and, most importantly, ethical.
Our team members are a passionate group of people, committed to making a real difference in people’s lives through our philanthropic arm, the Cotton On Foundation. It is our shared belief that we can make a difference to lives of everyone we touch, from our backyard to the world.
We are committed to personal and professional development, which is supported by an ever growing and expanding structure. We believe our people deserve the best space to their best work and to support this we provide:
• Flexible working hours
• An amazing in house café with deliciously healthy meals
• Onsite osteopath, travel agent, beautician
• A fully functional gym armed with PT’s and the latest equipment
• Did we mention you can bring your dog to work? Check out our instagram #dogsofcottonon