Discover a world of opportunities. #HumanChemistry
See what chemistry can do for your career: careers.evonik.com
Exploring opportunities. Growing together.
VACANCY REFERENCE NUMBER 146347
Product development engineer
The term of employment is limited to months.
Location: China : Shanghai Xinzhuang
Function: Innovation Management (R&D)
Career Level: Experienced professionals (2-5 years)
Legal Entity: Evonik Specialty Chemicals (Shanghai) Co., Ltd
Business Line: Research, Development & Innovation
What we offer
You will work on exciting and challenging topics together with a team in an ultra-modern, innovative and creative environment. Intensive on-the-job training with expert colleagues guarantees you will quickly become familiar with your duties and perform them independently. Performance related pay and the opportunity for personal and professional development are of course part of the package. Since 2009 Evonik Industries AG has been certified as a family-friendly company by the German Hertie Foundation.
Click here to learn more about Evonik from our employees
- According to printer customers’ feedbacks, optimize printing parameter or formulation to make present ready-to-use 3D printing photopolymer own better printing experience in different customers’ 3D printers.
- Improve and optimize the present ready-to-use 3D printing photopolymer to fulfil the potential application market demands.
- Track on and analyze the technology trends, printer customer needs and important application market demands, identify the product improvement & optimization opportunities and make company product closely keep up with the market demand.
- Closely collaborate with global 3D printing photopolymer R&D teams to accelerate the new ready-to-use 3D printing photopolymer enter the local market.
- Independently lead the short-term new ready-to-use 3D printing photopolymer development project.
- Fully support the pilot production of products, help products smoothly and quickly enter the market.
- Communicate and report study results in an organized, logical, and scientific manner.
- Conduct preventive maintenance and troubleshooting of laboratory equipment and instruments.
- Comply with IP protection regulations.
- Create, develop, and update documents (e.g., standard/safe operating procedures, risk assessments, work instructions and laboratory records) in alignment with site EHSQ protocols.
- Must always abide by the EHSQ policies.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Polymer Science/Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Material Science & Engineering.
- Strong knowledge in research development of 3D printing photopolymer, 2-5 years related working experience
- Proficiency in vat polymerization process printers, such as SLA, DLP and LCD printers, at least 2 years hand-on printer operation experience.
- Understand 3D printing industry, technology, market application trend
- Able to work independently. Highly motivated and able to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to work in yellow light room and to work with safety goggles or respirators
- Position requires abilities to lift to 20 kg (occasionally)
- Network with local universities and local vendors/suppliers is a plus
- It is desirable that the candidate have familiarity with MNC work culture
- Responsible for trouble shooting on non-conformance of analysis data
- Must have the ability to communicate fact-based data to enable appropriate decision making
To ensure the fastest process of your application and to protect the environment, please apply online via our careers portal at https://careers.evonik.com.
VACANCY REFERENCE NUMBER 146347
Please note that Evonik will not accept any unsolicited application documents sent by staffing firms. Evonik works in conjunction with preferred service providers and will not pay any fee to staffing firms in the absence of an appropriate framework agreement. Should Evonik receive a candidate profile from a staffing firm with which it has no framework agreement, and should this candidate subsequently be considered in the recruitment process or offered employment, no claims from the staffing firm will be entertained in this regard.