Are you an Azure Development Engineer with broad knowledge of Microsoft and ready for a new challenge? Are you looking for a new project to test and develop your skills? Do you work well in an international team and have a “get-things-done” attitude? What’s your next step going to be? Do you want to set your own goals, and develop yourself personally, as well as, professionally? Tell us your story. We are ready to listen!
As a Dutch financial organisation, we are looking for an Azure Development Engineer with broad knowledge of Microsoft Azure including, but not limited to, Analytics, CI/CD, Azure DevOps, Security and Automation. We are implementing Azure Cloud Services as a strategic platform in a DevOps and Agile way of working and want your help to do it. You will be responsible for the development and support of Azure products, functions, resources, and capabilities in one of our Azure development teams. Tasks and responsibilities will be the design, development, securing, and implementing of Azure products in direct relation to ABN AMRO internal Azure customers (100+ DevOps teams), while also enabling them to consume Azure services securely and compliant.
You will be joining the Financial Services Cloud Platform team located in Amstelveen, which is part of the Platform and Technologies department and is responsible for offering IT services for ABN AMRO DevOps teams. As an Agile team we make use of the Scrum framework to prevent endless planning and documentation, and instead focus on learning by constant experimentation and feedback from our users. Our goal is to enable ABN AMRO DevOps teams in the development of their services, by designing the Azure Infrastructure and products of the bank, that deliver value from day one!
We are a diverse and international team that works well together, by making use of our team difference in strengths and focus areas, to create a thriving and lively work environment. The team offers a lot of room for growth and independence, as well as the possibility to comfortably work from home in these uncertain times.
- Microsoft Azure certified on an associate or expert level
- Can act as a sparring partner for the development community
- Experience in the DevOps (Infra) area of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS services
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (e.g. ARM, Terraform or PowerShell)
- Experience with Agile way of working
- Experience with working in DevOps teams
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Passionate about knowledge sharing in the team and organisation
- Has a strong security focus and is risk aware
- You are available for at least 36 hours per week
- Fluent in English and preferably also in Dutch
At ABN AMRO, we offer you an environment in which you can take on responsibilities and really make a difference in shaping the future of banking. We as a team are here to challenge you every day in order to get the best out of yourself. You decide how high to set the bar and how to become the professional you want to be.
At ABN AMRO, you’ll enjoy an excellent work-life balance with the freedom to organise your own time and shape your own working day. You can work from home, have meetings via Teams or do an exercise halfway through the day. All while having the opportunity to help us achieve our bank wide purpose of “Banking for better, for generations to come!” as part of your daily work – through focusing on your personal development – or by volunteering in one of our many charity programs.
- A competitive salary based on knowledge and experience in Hay 10 to 12 between EUR 52,000 and EUR 100,000 per year based on a workweek of 40 hours
- An additional benefit budget of 11% of your annual gross salary
- An annual public transport subscription that allows you to travel by train, bus, metro and tram for free throughout the Netherlands
- 25 holiday days per year, plus the option to buy an extra 20 holiday days
- A personal development budget
- A competitive pension and disability insurance, which guarantees a good safety net
- An informal multi-cultural working environment with great colleagues
- Challenging work on complex and innovative challenges together with our other Azure specialists
Are you interested? Then be sure to respond to this vacancy. For additional information please contact Stefan Simenon, Manager CTO (email@example.com) or Anouk Privé, Talent Acquisition Specialist (firstname.lastname@example.org). We look forward to getting to know you.