About Our Company
At Schneider, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do morewith less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate with our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
[...] Design mechanical solutions for sensor products. Deliver innovative and robust products.
- Study the current Schneider products and competitor’s products.
- Study the International and national standard and patents.
- Design new mechanical solutions.
- Simulate these mechanical design (fully or partially)
- Make prototype and make design validation.
- Understand the design tests results, get conclusions and propose re-adjustment actions.
- Manage prototype assembly, qualification tests and tests equipment’s realization.
- Participate to the new product industrialization.
- Technical follow-up of the product when manufacturing steps are starting.
- Transfer the new technical knowledge to TA engineers
2) Prepare the technical files which are relative to these mechanical solutions.
- According to design tests results prepare the DAO documents and associated technical documents.
- Prepare the DAO documents and validate them.
- Define and write the specifications of tests, design and control.
3) Ensure the adequacy between product specifications and product performances, cost and delay.
- Prepare and make the design validation of product plan + tests
- Prepare and make the qualification of product. Plan + tests
4) Manage small projects.
- Animate a small project team following PEP.
- Make tasks scheduling and maintain planning
- Define and organize the design tests plan and the qualification plan.
- Make and update the technical project files (study)
- Share schedule and stick to the commitment.
5) Prepare documentation for product certification.
- Prepare or update the product description report.
- Collaborate with certification manager in order to prepare all requirements requested by certification bodies.
6) Support Plant action which addressed trough BOC Manager
- Product and part evolution to solve Quality Issues (PRR & FPY)
- Product and part evolution for productivity purpose (QVE)
- Product Re-engineering from Rebalancing (from buy item to make item)
- Part Qualification which need CE decision (considering product risk performance evaluation) including PPEP requirement from design point of view
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• At least 3 years of relevant experiences in the manufacturing of Electrical/ Electronic products.
• Experienced in Product Development
• Familiar with Creo 3D CAD software tools is a plus.
• Proven project management and team integration/ leadership skills.
• Proven ability to multi-task and drive outcomes.
• Customer service and quality oriented.
• Good written and spoken English.
Primary Location: ID-Riau Islands-Batam
Unposting Date: Jun 26, 2021, 8:59:00 AM