If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
Our associates are a strategic advantage for us who are making a difference at Littelfuse. Join our team and make a difference every day!
About the Job:
- Provides design input, validation plan, prototypes / testing, complete ERN, ECO, drawings, datasheet and FMEA updates
- Ensures proper documentation of technical documents for assigned product
- Leads sample production of new products
- Coordinates preparation and distribution of CCR
- Conducts follow up on actions, PCN, deviations with relevant departments to gather necessary data
- Coordinates with relevant departments on testing, process and yield improvement
- Participates, coordinates and ensures completion of quality related requirements of a product
- Coordinates with supplier as technical liaison
- Candidate must possess Bachelor's Degree in Engineering preferably in Electrical, Electronics, Physics
- Must have at least 6 years work experience in semiconductor industry
- Must be knowledgeable in Assembly, Wafer processing, Testing and New Product Development
- Preferably has background in Power Module, Power Discrete
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills