Software Product Manager m/f
Vehicule Networking and Information Central Engineering SW Platform department provides innovative software solutions as base for our automotive car maker customer products. In the context of a Telematics Platform, you will join an Agile team to develop and integrate software modules that will compose the operating system of the project.
Updating electronic parts, especially over the air (FOTA), is today a must for all autonomous vehicles and our mission is to help car makers on this subject. You will join an Agile team in SAFe environment, located in different locations, developing and integrating solutions for re-flashing and tests of production line for automotive electronic components. The team is in an expansion phase and its goal is to extend its projects portfolio keeping supporting more and more complex customer's needs.
As a Product Manager, you:
• Promote your product internally and externally
• Develop and communicate the program vision and roadmap
• Maintain feature backlog by adding, deleting, estimating, refining, and prioritizing backlog items
• Establish and maintain communication with our client and the project team
• Provide Stakeholders with Agile Planning estimation
• Participate in the planning of the "Product Increment" with the customer
• Represent the client in the development team
• Establish and maintain a permanent collaboration with the teams developing your product
• Validate Feature
• Evaluate and control the product quality to ensure continuous product improvement
Diploma (s): Master degree in automation or computer science.
Experience: You have experience in a similar position (2 years minimum). You have an experience in the software development, ideally in the automotive context, with a successful experience using agile methods such as Scrum, Kanban and SAFe.
Knowledges and behavior:
• You have good synthesis skills and good writing skills for writing feature.
• Create and maintain excellent relationship with the customers and the team
• Good knowledge of Agile method (Scrum / SAFe / Kanban)
• You have good knowledge on tool such as Jira, Git, GitHub, Gerrit, Jenkins
• You have some knowledge in Python and C.
• Fluent English required. Daily work in an international environment.
• Other skills: autonomous, responsive and rigorous. Your initiative, your team spirit, your creativity, your ability to analyze and your strength of proposal will be assets to work in a multidisciplinary and intercultural environment.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements “Network. Inform. Integrate.”, i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.
Vehicle Networking and Information (VNI)