We are seeking talented, driven individual to serve as product managers. You will be working closely with a group of smart, dedicated engineers across various teams including software development, product support and quality assurance to help Finxera deliver high quality releases to its customer base. You will work closely with Finxera development team to build and deploy our solution using Java/Node.js/Angular/React/React Native and a host of other cutting edge enterprise strength technologies. Your goal is to help management deliver top notch releases with thriving, effectively communicating global teams and happy customers
- Works directly with the a core and cutting edge Product Management team on assigned solution(s) in various stages from definition to delivery of the Finxera products and features.
- Establishes and maintains relevant connection to the market through interactions with users and collaboration with market-facing Sales and Account Managers, the technology and content development teams, quality assurance, and the design and usability team, to ensure the development and delivery of a world-class suite of financial products.
- Uses agile methodologies, to define requirements, prioritize features, provide business guidance, and perform acceptance testing, for newly-developed software products as well as enhancements to existing products.
- Serve as a domain and product expert and champions user cantered designs.
- Documents ideas clearly and concisely using wireframes and other such technical tools to ensure a clear hand-off to the development team.
- Strong academics with a minimum of 70% or above through Senior Secondary.
- An MBA in product management, marketing, finance or related field required;
- Strong product management, business analysis, and software development experience
- Strong organizational and management skills, including ability to manage and prioritize multiple competing initiatives
- Basic understanding of lean/agile development methodologies
- Strong analytical abilities and decision making capabilities
- Ability to learn quickly and independently, strong team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work constructively with developers, QA, Project managers and Management towards a common goal
- High motivation and desire to do whatever it takes to help the customer and our company succeed
- Any experience with payments– Credit Card processing, ACH, Check, wire is highly preferred