About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- To manage Mutual Fund-related projects, events, product launch, and initiatives in order to achieve the required target revenue for Mutual Fund and Managed Investment target as a whole
- Target Annuity Income 2021 – IDR 41.6bio
- Target upfront revenue 2021 – IDR 126bio
- Target collective Managed Investment – IDR 350bio
- Lead mutual fund daily activities, product launch, initiative and events
- Maintain daily sales tracker & campaign
- Manage investment project assigned
- Explore alternative investment product align with SC strategy
- Maintain relationship with partners Fund House, Custodian Bank and Regulator
People and Talent
- Have a good interpersonal skill and able to present in front of Management, external parties such as Fund House, Custodian Bank and Regulator (OJK, KSEI, etc)
- To comply with applicable Risk Framework within Managed Investment
- No Audit failure and comply with applicable regulations and Group requirement
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the mutual fund business to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment. *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Bank Indonesia, OJK, KSEI, and related regulatory body in Indonesia.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Indonesia Capital Market Certification (WAPERD/WMI/WPPE)
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.