Location: Amsterdam (or Zaventem)
Department: Neurovascular Division
Position: Product Manager Hemorrhagic Stroke BeNeNord
Hiring Manager: Rob Pont, Business Unit Director Benelux and Nordics
Do you enjoy Working in a commercially growing environment?
If you’re passionate about Neurovascular products and the challenge of creating a name for yourself in the Neurovascular market, we may have the perfect opportunity for you. Join us here at Stryker Neurovascular and help us make healthcare better and improve the quality of life in BeNeNord.
- Are you a customer-oriented achiever; who always places the customer at the heart of everything.
- Are you a sales/marketing networker who stops at nothing to help seal the deal, and who is known for continuously exceeding goals?
- Are you a networker that can create and lead new markets by collaborating and motivating sales and other functions to buy into an idea or product?
- Do you get energized by traveling up to 70% and join our sales professionals within BeNeNord (Belgium, the Netherlands and all Nordics countries including Iceland)?
Yes? This will then be your next challenge!
This is a truly dynamic opportunity for a talented Product Manager who is keen to have a successful career in a commercial Stryker environment. The goal of this position is to be the influencer that is driven to succeed by using the appropriate marketing plans and market analysis for the Neurovascular business within BeNeNord.
What you will do:
You pursue new business opportunities and will be building strong and personal relationships with the regional sales team. You are a charismatic networker that will influence, partner and proactively reach out and engage with sales to build powerful relationships with our customers.
- You know how to be innovative and creative to network and build the market
- You develop and defend new ideas to build the market in the region
- You can select effective approaches to solve problems, based on available information and business objectives.
- You understand what is needed to achieve the project objectives and set appropriate goals and priorities.
- You are determined and meet the needs of our Neurovascular customers
- You build and maintain relationships internally with sales and externally with key customers.
- You search, launch or reposition products in the local market to maximize sales and growth using the 4P and Big Picture methodology and advise based on business analytics.
- You identify, develop and maintain relationships with Stryker and key opinion leaders (KOLs), reference centers and other influencers.
- You participate in product evaluations, calls for tenders or customer presentations.
- You build the strategy in partnership with the Regional Sales Manager, Product Manager Ischemic and the Business Unit Director and you drive the projects and the processes needed to set up this strategy.
- You share the best practices of your region with the European Product Manager team and you collaborate to European projects to support the business and the growth.
- Bring your energy and sales/marketing spirit to build the market within BeNeNord and travel up to 70%.
- You have proven yourself in leading marketing projects, including marketing plans, product launches, and campaigns within the healthcare industry, preferably in the interventional space.
- You have in-depth knowledge of product management, planning and execution processes
- You have a proven sales/marketing track record in both selling 3-5 years combined with a bachelor’s degree.
- Are a native speaker in Flemish/ Dutch along with fluency in English and you have (preferably) a good understanding of French.
- Bring a strong commercial personality
- Get up in the morning to win and energize your team
- Have a customer friendly behavior that fits our Stryker culture
- Are excellent in communication, presentation and organizational skills combined with being a team player
Work From Home: OccasionalTravel Percentage: 70%