Are you a change-maker who loves technology and working independently towards ambitious goals? Do you want to work remotely on a great product and in a lovely team?
In this case, we are looking forward to your complete application documents. As an international team English is our company language, we therefore only accept applications in English.
- Take over the enhancement of the YAZIO app regarding food search, food database, serving sizes, and nutrition facts for each language
- Optimize our food-tracking process from the product search to our barcode scanner and the diary function
- Manage a team of database quality managers and be the interface between the product and development team
- Ensure flawless localization for each of our 20 food databases and manage ongoing maintenance and improvements to our food and nutrient database
- Take YAZIO’s food database to the next level!
- MUST-HAVE: Strong affinity for internet and mobile technology
- Tech and smartphone-savvy person
- 2+ years of professional experience with large data sets and search engines (e.g. Elasticsearch); experience with food databases specifically is a plus
- Degree or training in nutrition science or similar is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills, a data-driven mindset, and an expert in using Excel
- A passion for large data sets and the ambition to learn and grow
- Attention to detail and an independent, goal-oriented work ethic
- Fluent in English and German with excellent written communication skills
- Intercultural competences with an understanding of typical serving sizes and units as well as nutrition labels in Europe and the U.S.
- An exciting project with millions of users in over 150 countries, localized in 20 languages
- A great team with start-up spirit, high flexibility and flat hierarchies
- As a “remote first” company with a pronounced remote culture, you'll have the option to work 100% remotely (must be located in CET time zone +/- 2 hours)
- If desired, we can provide you with a co-working space of your choice
- Access to state-of-the-art technical equipment of your choice (laptop, smartphone, external monitor, etc.)
- Attractive salary and vacation days
- Our work culture is characterized by focus and efficiency. We do not work overtime and, in the rare occasions that it is necessary, you can take the additional hours off at another time
- A dynamic work environment with plenty of room for personal development, direct communication and flexible working hours
- Exciting team retreats and events several times per year and much more
Sound like you?
Ready to bring YAZIO to the next level together and help people all over the world live healthier lives?
Then we’re looking forward to receiving your application! Please provide the following:
- Your CV
- A cover letter explaining who you are and why you want to work at YAZIO
- Feel free to send us something that shows us a little more about your interests (e.g. your Twitter/Instagram account or your blog/website)
- You’ll get bonus points if you include a short introduction video recorded by you (1–5 min.)
Bitte fahren Sie mit Ihrer Bewerbung fort