Are you a change-maker who loves technology and working independently towards ambitious goals? Do you want to work remotely on a great product and in a lovely team?
In this case, we are looking forward to your complete application documents. As an international team English is our company language, we therefore only accept applications in English.
- Generate new product ideas and concepts and lead the enhancement of the YAZIO app regarding nutrition content based on your in-depth understanding of health and nutrition trends
- Manage a team of nutritionists, build up a network of nutrition experts all over the world, and constantly exchange with them concerning new nutritional developments and trends
- Review and critically appraise scientific literature to provide support to other YAZIO content managers, including writing own texts for our app and website
- MUST-HAVE: Strong affinity for internet and mobile technology
- Tech- and smartphone-savvy person
- 2+ years of professional experience as nutritionist, nutrition-related product manager, personal trainer, or similar
- Degree or training in nutrition science or similar is a plus
- Strong interest in and passion for nutrition and (international) nutrition trends
- Excellent analytical skills and the ambition to learn and grow
- Attention to detail and an independent, goal-oriented work ethic
- Ability to effectively lead and drive projects in cross-functional teams on a global basis
- Fluent in English and German with excellent written communication skills
- An exciting project with millions of users in over 150 countries, localized in 20 languages
- A great team with start-up spirit, high flexibility and flat hierarchies
- As a “remote first” company with a pronounced remote culture, you'll have the option to work 100% remotely (must be located in CET time zone +/- 2 hours)
- If desired, we can provide you with a co-working space of your choice
- Access to state-of-the-art technical equipment of your choice (laptop, smartphone, external monitor, etc.)
- Attractive salary and vacation days
- Our work culture is characterized by focus and efficiency. We do not work overtime and, in the rare occasions that it is necessary, you can take the additional hours off at another time
- A dynamic work environment with plenty of room for personal development, direct communication and flexible working hours
- Exciting team retreats and events several times per year and much more
Sound like you?
Ready to bring YAZIO to the next level together and help people all over the world live healthier lives?
Then we’re looking forward to receiving your application! Please provide the following:
- Your CV
- A cover letter explaining who you are and why you want to work at YAZIO
- Feel free to send us something that shows us a little more about your interests (e.g. your Twitter/Instagram account or your blog/website)
- You’ll get bonus points if you include a short introduction video recorded by you (1–5 min.)
Help us improve the quality of the jobs posted on Remote Recruit
Is this a remote job?
Bitte fahren Sie mit Ihrer Bewerbung fort