Amazon Prime serves over 200 million members across 19 countries and is at the heart of Amazon’s explosive growth. Prime is investing in transformational capabilities to make Prime relevant and accessible to every individual everywhere in the world.
The Prime team is looking for a senior leader to build, scale and operate exciting and innovative Prime Young Adult Program. The Prime Young Adult (PYA) Program is focused on building a relevant offering to cater to the needs of 18-24 years old to drive member balance growth. As a Principal Product Manager Prime Young Adult Program you will have a relentless focus on the customer, continuously build on pillars to identify and verify young adult audience, focus on end to end prime member growth from acquisition, activation, retention to renewals for Prime Young Adult. The role also entails growing the team and is supported by a marketing and a product manager.
You will have high judgment and understand which opportunities drive the most strategic value for the customers and business. You can thrive in ambiguous, fast paced environments. You have capability to run multi-year product roadmap working with your tech. counterparts. You have the ability to dive deep in customer use cases and problem and build a work class experience to solve for them. You will have the ability to influence without authority working collaborative with stakeholders across the organization from Prime Video, Central Marketing Teams, Fuse Teams, and Technology Team etc.
Responsibilities will include:
· Independently lead and grow Prime Young Adult into the largest and most loved membership program for 18 to 24 years old in India.
· Drive Business strategy and long term plans, Product roadmap, Marketing Plan to drive PYA growth.
· Influence without Authority and work collaborative to scale Prime Young Adult across Prime Teams (Prime Video, Fuse, Finance, BI etc.) and across relevant Amazon team (Marketing, Traffic, Discovery etc.)
· Ability to convert Business Vision into Product Roadmap and further into concrete plans (BRDs, ARDs etc.) and execute in partnership with Tech and other relevant partners.
· Deliver Results by growing Prime Young Adult Members through product and marketing interventions.
· Define, track, analyze, communicate and deliver to Prime Young Adult funnel and business metrics.
· Lead and develop a team of a Product Manager and a Marketing Manager.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills to regularly meet and influence L8's and L10's across Prime.
· 10+ years of experience as a product management or technical product management or product marketing
· Experience working with technology partners to deliver product roadmap
· Ability to define, develop and implement a strategic vision
· Great communication skills both verbal and written and ability to work effectively through influence
· Experience working with technology partners to deliver product roadmap including decisions and strategy related to a product
· Demonstrated results working by influencing stakeholders in a highly matrix cross-functional organization
· Experience owning product roadmap strategy and definition
· Experience owning feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
· Experience managing Teams.
· Experience building and scaling new spaces and products
· Strong bias for action and a "get it done" attitude
· Bachelor's Degree
· MBA or masters in computer science preferred