Are you a change-maker who loves technology and working independently towards ambitious goals? Do you want to work remotely on a great product and in a lovely team?
In this case, we are looking forward to your complete application documents. As an international team English is our company language, we therefore only accept applications in English.
- Improve retention & user engagement of our U.S. user base
- Improve all app store and landing pages, app features and content, especially for our U.S. audience
- Work together closely with our Localization, Product Management, Content Creation and Marketing teams and CRM Manager
- Define product metrics for the U.S. market and analyze and evaluate your results
- Create hypotheses for product and content improvements to be tested and take care of all steps from test ideation to results analyses
- Be our expert in answering how we can drive more installs and revenue in the U.S.
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager for an app or mobile website, including the definition, launch, and optimization of products and features
- Expert in driving product enhancements through data analysis, research, user testing, and A/B testing
- Ability to understand the design paradigms and technical architecture of app products (Android and iOS)
- Ability to solve complex problems with efficient and straightforward solutions and ensuring attention to detail
- Strong affinity for internet and mobile technologies
- Profound knowledge about fitness and nutrition and passionate about U.S. customers' mindsets and U.S. nutrition trends
- Attention to detail and an independent, goal-oriented work ethic
- Ability to effectively lead and drive projects in cross-functional teams on a global basis
- Degree or training in nutrition science or similar is a plus
- The position is open to freelancers
- An exciting project with millions of users in over 150 countries, localized in 20 languages
- A great team with start-up spirit, high flexibility and flat hierarchies
- As a “remote first” company with a pronounced remote culture, you'll have the option to work 100% remotely
- If desired, we can provide you with a co-working space of your choice
- Access to state-of-the-art technical equipment of your choice (laptop, smartphone, external monitor, etc.)
- Attractive salary and vacation days
- Our work culture is characterized by focus and efficiency. We do not work overtime and, in the rare occasions that it is necessary, you can take the additional hours off at another time
- A dynamic work environment with plenty of room for personal development, direct communication and flexible working hours
- Exciting team retreats and events several times per year and much more
Sound like you?
Ready to bring YAZIO to the next level together and help people all over the world live healthier lives?
Then we’re looking forward to receiving your application! Please provide the following:
- Your CV
- A cover letter explaining who you are and why you want to work at YAZIO
- Feel free to send us something that shows us a little more about your interests (e.g. your Twitter/Instagram account or your blog/website)
- You’ll get bonus points if you include a short introduction video recorded by you (1–5 min.)
Help us improve the quality of the jobs posted on Remote Recruit
Is this a remote job?
Bitte fahren Sie mit Ihrer Bewerbung fort