We are seeking a self-motivated, technology-inclined and innovative product manager to help us continue to push the envelope with our service and data driven solutions. As a product manager at Demand Science you will be part of a dynamic and driven team of professionals and will be responsible for owning the delivery roadmap and the development new innovative products to keep the business relevant and competitive.
- Partner with executive and key stakeholders to define the vision, strategy, and roadmap for our Full Funnel Lead Products
- Work closely with Operations and Fulfillment teams to reengineer business process associated with end to end lifecycle of Full Funnel Lead Product management and delivery
- Drive scoping and definition process for new applications and enhancements to existing applications including business case, requirements specification, and prototyping
- Partner with internal users and teams to solicit and understand business needs, and transform business needs into project requirements
- Collaborate with Business Analysts and Technical teams to document & design project deliverables
- Prioritize features and functionality to keep product evolution aligned with business needs
- Nurture effective relationships with Sales, Marketing, Executive and other key stakeholders
- Establish frequent communication with Steering Committee for progress updates, feedback on issues, and prioritization.
- Plan launches of new products and new releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plans
- Set, monitor and manage to KPI that drive success
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our industry and business model
- Keep up with the latest industry trends and technologies
Qualifications and Role Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- 5 years in product management or transformational operational role, in a technology-enabled environment
- 5-7 years in the voice industry
- 1-3 years leading a team
- Effective presentation skills
- Proven track record building relationships across all levels of an organization
- Ability to lead with grace in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with teams across multiple locations
- Ability to define and manage to success metrics
- Skilled at turning business challenges into opportunities to build a better product
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Expert knowledge of telemarketing industry regulations and best practices
Why work for and with us?
- Experience direct mentoring from the industry experts who have a proven track record in building a highly skilled and highly collaborative team of technology professionals
- Sharpen your skills and career growth as you render your direct contribution and involvement in the company
- We have a fantastic business and work culture that encourages team effort, responsibilities, and good relational values
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to commensurate your skillset, experience, and role in the company
About the Company:
Demand Science is the Philippine extension of the Demand Science group of companies based in the US. Incorporated in the Philippines in January 2014, it has grown into several robust practice areas that are fully integrated into the overall operations of its main firm. We started in 2014 but have made our mark beyond borders and time. Led by industry veterans Melissa Chang and Barry Harrigan, we are passionate about delivering high-caliber data-centric services. We are an ever-expanding and evolving shared services leveraging a team of both young and experienced, innovative individuals from the country’s premier universities, bringing with them vast experiences from leading multinational firms.