We are StitcherAds, a close-knit yet currently socially distanced, collection of the best media planners, programmers and artists that offer the best platform to manage social media. We are currently seeking a Product Manager to add to our growing team. The position reports to the Head of Product.
As a Product Manager at StitcherAds you will be a key part of one of our multidisciplinary platform teams with design, frontend and backend engineering combined. Right now, we’re working on building cross-publisher solutions for our customers on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest & TikTok.
You may end up helping Macy’s to highlight 35 promotions across 650,000 products online and in-store or working with Aldi in converting their print circulars into Instagram Stories, or working with JD Sports to include installment payment options on images across the thousands of products in their catalog.
Working as part of the platform teams, you will be responsible for researching, designing, validating and delivering new solutions that drive return on ad spend for StitcherAds customers.
You will be involved in the full lifecycle of platform development, from ideation to architectural decisions through to delivery of high quality, best in class product features which give our team and customers the edge in the market.
What will you need to succeed?
- Empathy, strong communication skills and a deep respect for the power of collaboration.
- 4+ years related experience with 2+ years in product management or product design with a focus on software products and technologies
- Ability to produce high level solution designs
- Experience in collaborating with technology partners and/or third party system integrations
- Expertise in data and analytics
- Experience managing delivery of at least 1 software product in a B2B or B2C market
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas including product management, engineering, UI/UX, advertising and marketing
- Demonstrated ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends and competitor intelligence
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
- Highly detail oriented with organization skills while managing multiple ongoing projects
- Ability to collaborate with team members in various locations
- Ability to communicate with technical team members, both verbally and in writing
- A learning mindset, regardless of level of experience.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Flexible holidays - We give you an extra day of leave for every year of service (up to a maximum of 5) and we believe you should take time off when you need it. We also give our staff three paid company days off: Good Friday, Christmas Eve & New Years Eve.
- Health insurance.
- Company pension plan with full company match up to 3%.
- 13 weeks of paid maternity leave & one week of paid paternity leave (after 1 years service)
- The remote, WFH tech setup you need to be successful
- A friendly and flexible work environment.