Started by counsellors for counselors, Cialfo is a global company that connects communities. Around the world, students, counselors, parents, college representatives use Cialfo to hope, dream and collaborate. It’s one-stop solutions brings together people, software, and data to simplify career counseling and college admission workflows. We’re on a mission to make higher education accessible for 100 million students by 2025.
We are looking for our next Cialfolk family member to join us in growing our team, our mission and culture. Our culture is the north star that guides how we work together and with our partners. Your future colleagues are some of the most talented people in the industry whose ideas have resulted in many features and initiatives being adopted and executed on. They are everyday problem solvers who run fast and drive Cialfo to the forefront in the Ed-Tech landscape.
We are seeking a strong software Product Manager to work with our dream team environment in order to deliver the best software solutions to our innovative and industry-leading products.
Role Description: As a product manager, your job is to make sure the right things get done. At a high level, this means establishing a clear vision for what a product should be and what needs to be done to get there. On a day to day basis, this means handling all the different facets of a project and making sure they’re coordinated. And at the core, this means building a foundation of knowledge across user needs, technical constraints, and design goals so you can act as a bridge across all of them.
- You are seeking new challenges and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career solving business problems with technology.
- You are naturally self-motivated, always comfortable to manage conflicting expectations, deliver cutting-edge software products under constant changes.
- You are the perfect conduit between the leading software development team and real-world humans of stakeholders, customers, competitors and the macroeconomic.
- You have the unique skills of connecting dissimilar capabilities and make them more impactful than simply putting them together.
- You have an eye for design and UI, and enjoy wire framing with our end users in mind.
- At the end of the day, it is your passion, drive and commitment that will ensure you can bring a concept to a functional and cutting-edge software product.
- This role reports directly to the co-founder and Chief Product Officer and is based out of Singapore (our headquarters).
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements, user stories, wireframes, high-fi prototypes and acceptance criteria.
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on.
- Plan and prioritize product backlog and development for the product.
- Define the product vision, road-map and growth opportunities.
- Assess value, develop cases and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with the maximum value that is aligned with product strategy.
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
- Lead the planning product release plans and set an expectation for delivery of new functionalities.
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
- Follow our competitors and the industry.
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends.
- Previous working experience as a Product Manager using the Scrum method.
- At least 4 to 6 years relevant PM experience in Web or Mobile products, ideally SaaS based products
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creative thinker with a vision.
- Attention to details.
Exact benefits vary depending on location. That said, all Cialfo employees receive the following:
Private health insurance
Base of 20 days paid time off
Work from home & abroad flexibility
Intrigued to learn more about what we Cialfolks do? Check out our platforms to understand us better, you might just be our next Cialfolk!
Cialfo is an equal opportunity employer and firmly believes in inclusion and diversity. It takes a diversity of thought, culture, background, and perspective to create a truly global education platform.