Help us improve the health system through software for doctors, nurses and patients to interact and manage their care. More than half of Australia's GPs use us to deliver a better experience for millions of patients. We're now going further by developing products to improve patient outcomes and help everyone in Australia better manage their health.
As a Product Manager you will help define and build products that have a real world impact on people’s health. You’ll be working in a fast growing team on a product already in use by millions of people every month. You will create products you can be proud of, and that our users love.
We Value People Who
- Are empathetic and care about doing right by others
- Take ownership of problems and their solutions
- Are prepared to speak up and question the status quo
- Are continuously learning and curious
- Enjoy deeply understanding user problems and exploring solutions using a collaborative design thinking approach
- Have an interest in healthcare, or a personal link to the healthcare industry.
What will you be doing?
In this role, reporting to the Senior Product Manager, you’ll be working closely with designers and developers to solve complex challenges and identify unique opportunities that help HotDoc grow in current and new market segments.
- You’ll build close relationships with our customers to collect and communicate real world insights
- You’ll use qualitative and quantitative analysis to make data informed decisions
- You’ll help the Product team clearly define problems, kick off new projects, and create well organised backlogs
- You’ll work closely with stakeholders to communicate change effectively internally and externally
- You’ll enjoy keeping on top of changes in the industry and competitors to deliver insights on our product positioning in the market
Who will you be doing it for?
As the preferred vendor of healthcare software solutions, HotDoc is improving the patient experience for over 5 million Australians and counting. HotDoc helps bridge the gap between patients and doctors nationwide, by providing cutting edge technology and an easy, proactive, and accessible means of managing the patient journey from booking to check-in.
- 2+ years of professional and related Product Management experience
- Experience with analytics tools and working with datasets
- Experience conducting product exploration and prioritisation activities
- Experience delivering new products from ideation to product market fit
- Experience with SaaS, web apps and/or responsive mobile designs
- Experience collaborating with engineers and designers in an agile environment
- Are highly empathic and committed to being an advocate for our users
- Influence over how and why things are done
- Any learning resources (books etc) paid for
- Domestic conference attendance paid for
- Though not in use currently due to COVID-19, our office has a spacious terrace overlooking the Yarra, plus a fine selection of beverages on tap, fresh fruit, and snacks
- A generous health plan in which you're encouraged to make use of provided services: nutritionist, exercise physiologist, health coaching, psychologist, and subsidised gym.