About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
HR Services is a global delivery team, which supports the HR portfolio with the end-to-end employee lifecycle in Wells Fargo India and Philippines and across the Enterprise. HR Services is in place to support the HR organization in the management of team members in their day-to-day business activities that is important to meet the organization’s goal. The team delivers exceptional global delivery support across different HR lines focusing on Client , Partner Relations , Service Delivery , Technology enables service design and process improvement and People leadership across countries .
About The Role:
Exciting opportunity to help lead Wells Fargo’s Human Resources transformation to deliver a new experience to our team through process and technology. We are seeking a Product Owner who will have the responsibility for Workforce Planning within Workday. Will develop and communicate the product’s vision to be fulfilled by their agile team, and will work with both internal and external stakeholders to represent the voice of the business. This positions will sit within the Human Resources division and own the Workday product.
- Overall product management and accountability for change delivery solutions for new HR capabilities (Workday)
- Accountable to articulate product vision, define scope, prioritize backlog, establish goals, and provide direction for teams to design/develop/ deliver technology and processes for updating/upgrading technologies/ vendor relationships, or for an entire domain.
- Works with leaders, stakeholders, SMEs, scrum team, project managers, etc. to ensure success against stated objectives, ensuring the team is building the right solutions for our end users, the team members
- Drive requirements, incorporating product expertise and industry opportunities to discover and validate what has real value to the team member and the business.
- Manage processes/routines needed to ensure that the product predictably delivers value, adjusting planning in situations that may include financial, control, or process roadblocks. Inspects pre-release progress, recommends changes, and ensures timelines are met
- Ensures cross-functional dependencies are articulated, managed, and addressed by all constituents. Develops/ monitors key performance indicators, identifies improvement opportunities, and ensures all regulatory and policy compliance.
Market Skills and Certifications
10+ years of experience in one or more of the following: Product management, product development, strategic planning, process management, change delivery or agile product owner (DEFAULT)
Experience with workforce planning activities, background in capacity planning, headcount planning, demand (supply & demand) planning and forecasting
Agile certification (DQO0009971)
2+ years of experience with Workday HR functional areas (Core HR, Payroll, Compensation, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition ). Workday experience in the Adaptive Planning space is strongly preferred .
Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills (DQO0004971)
2+ years of experience with Workday integration including Core Connectors, Cloud Connect and Workday Studio
Experience with consulting, implementing and product ownership of Human Resource products and tools
Ability to influence and manage cross functional work streams in order to execute projects with quality and on-time
Relationship building at senior levels and ability to drive decision making through a consensus building approach
Experience integrating systems with third-party service vendors
Lead and facilitate workshops and discussions to effectively gather requirements and achieve a detailed understanding of client objectives and desired outcomes
Experience interpreting business and technical needs and translating them into user stories
Experience gathering and translating technical requirements that have clarity in order for scrum teams to implement
Experience with HR systems in a global environment with multiple integrations
Experience leading systems projects with technical staff
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.