What do Microsoft, The Gap, Royal Bank of Scotland, Lockheed Martin, and top Open Source projects like JQuery have in common? They all use BrowserStack, as do over 25,000 other customers!
BrowserStack is the industry’s most reliable cloud web and mobile testing platform, used by more than 2 million developers across 135 countries. More than 25,000 global companies rely on BrowserStack, including industry leaders like Microsoft, ING, Mastercard, Dow Jones, Garmin, National Geographic, Volvo, NRK, HubSpot, Walt Disney, and AngularJS, to name a few. With offices in San Francisco, Mumbai and Dublin, BrowserStack is privately held and backed by Accel.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will play a key role in developing our product positioning and messaging. You will develop our go-to-market strategy for every product, and execute flawless product launches by working with teams across the company including Product, Sales, Engineering and Design.
- Develop product positioning and messaging across channels that resonate with our core audiences: developers, with an eye toward decision-makers including QA managers, Engineering managers, and CTOs
- Create and execute content strategy across channels based on a deep understanding of our users, our market and our products
- Oversee the development of content across channels such as our website, blog, social media and developer communities.
- Drive GTM strategy, and plan & execute product launches
- Enable the sales teams by developing collateral and training materials that bring the product positioning to life with compelling narratives that are grounded in customer stories
- Partner with teams across the company including Product and Sales to track the right metrics and execute campaigns that drive awareness and adoption on an ongoing basis
- 5 - 8 years of overall experience in Product Management, Engineering, Product Marketing or Consulting
- At least 2 years of experience in Product Marketing at a technology-based Software Product company
- Proficient in defining and tracking success metrics
- Experience working with Design teams
- Experience in positioning technical products to both technical users and decision makers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
We believe in direct ownership of ideas and responsibilities in an environment where you get to learn a wide array of bleeding-edge skills. We're looking for talented, passionate and creative people, willing to give their 100 percent to building a high-class web product. In exchange, we'll provide you with some fantastic perks and benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Macbook Pro
- Free lunch
- 25 days paid vacation per year
- Medical insurance
- A cosy office set-up with a friendly and fun loving environment
- Team outings