CGI, one of the largest IT and business consulting services firms globally, is at the forefront of transforming digital experiences. Through practical and strategic innovations, we are helping to drive value and greater efficiencies into commercial and government organizations around the world.
We are growing our team of passionate product management professionals, architects and engineers in leading design and technical innovation across our Insurance Industry Practices. We are looking for a talented marketing manager who is hungry to support our product and services initiatives and more. Our ideal candidate has experience in developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
• Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our CGI Insurance Information Services (IIS) and drive qualified traffic to the front door of our products and services
• Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
• Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing and communications plan with specific objectives across different channels and segments
• Support the product team in experimenting with the creation of triggers in our products and services where different user segments are prompted with actions that promotes our habit forming products
• Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
• Analyze consumer insights, digital brokerage and Insurer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
• Create a positive dynamic in social influence, social conformity, and social learning of CGI IIS’ consumer applications and services
• Be an active CGI IIS internal voice for advocating high degree of Web based, or mobile-first credibility, from surface credibility to earned credibility to generating reputed credibility, and ultimately secure presumed industry credibility for CGI IIS’ products and services against its competitions
• Create valuable and engaging content (Sales documentation, product videos, website copy, and blog posts) that articulate the benefits of our products to the world and creates the required user conversion.
• Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
• Help to prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
• Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies within the guidelines of CGI’s overall brand guideline
• Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against pre-defined KPIs and Objectives.
• Monitoring and improving SEO
• Artistic, creative, intuitive, sensitive, articulate, and expressive
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
• Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
• Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
• Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
• Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
• A strong desire and a habit of continuous learning
• Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, App Insight, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
• Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and a keen sense of the story and hypothesis behind numbers
• A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
• Demonstrable proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.