Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener, with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
1 Product Marketing Manager Power MOSFETs (f/m/div)*
Type: Full time
Start: Feb 01, 2021
We believe that Power MOSFETs are, and will remain, at the heart of three global megatrends in modern society: Energy efficiency, mobility and automation. At Infineon, we define, shape and lead power management systems. As Product Marketing Manager you will take over business responsibility for a product group of Power MOSFETs in the range of 40V for which you will define the product roadmap and global strategy. If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment with international colleagues from different
departments and you are an entrepreneurial thinker, creative problem solver and like to drive things forward - this is your chance, become part of a great success story!
In your new job you will:
- Drive, define and ensure execution of the future product roadmap
- Act as project owner for R&D projects and orchestrate marketing efforts and
deliverables (business case development, requirements gathering) during the
development milestone process
- Intensively collaborate with Product Management, Technical Marketing, R&D and
Quality Management among others
- Develop and manage a business strategy for the product portfolio to ensure the
best positioning in the marketplace, drive revenue growth and increase
- Analyze markets/competitors to gain an extensive understanding of the business environment
- Engage and build strategic relationships with key and channel customers
- Define the value proposition for the product and develop the initial market introduction plan (4Ps)
- Team up with worldwide sales, marketing and distribution colleagues in order to maintain our leading market position
- Support technical marketing and marketing communications with content for new product introductions and the creation of communication material
- Represent the Product Line to internal and external partners worldwide
As a Product Marketing Manager, you need technical and business know-how as well as marketing knowledge. Your talent as a networker and entrepreneurial thinker makes it easy for you to work with many different types of people and to explain even complex relationships simply and clearly. You dont follow processes blindly, but you are a proactive, self-driven character, aiming to get things done fast and in high quality. You question things and put every effort into developing the best solution. You know how to
keep a cool head in stressful situations and enjoy working in a complex and demanding field of work. As strong team player, you enjoy working in interdisciplinary and international teams with multicultural backgrounds.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A university master degree in electrical engineering, microelectronics, or in economics with a strong familiarity of the semiconductor market environment
- 5+ years of experience in product or application marketing, business development or application engineering related tasks with a strong emphasis on roadmap execution, winning projects and driving revenue
-A thorough understanding of the products and targeted market/applications such as motor drives, SMPS, Telecom, etc. to ensure a right value based product positioning
- Experience in R&D project management and process orientation
- Experience in (R&D) project management and process orientation
- International networking skills and the willingness to travel
- Fluent English skills, German skills as a plus
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry, employment group H (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2020). A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills. Furthermore, Infineon offers additional employee ben
Apply to this position online by following the URL and entering the JOB ID in our job search:
Job ID: 311888; www.infineon.jobs
Angaben des Unternehmens gemäß Gleichbehandlungsgesetz:
Das Mindestentgelt für die Stelle als Product Marketing Manager Power MOSFETs (f/m/div)* beträgt 3.654,34 EUR brutto pro Monat auf Basis Vollzeitbeschäftigung. Bereitschaft zur Überzahlung.
"Beruf" ist definiert als eine Bündelung von Einzelberufen. In den AMS-Datensätzen werden Einzelberufe verwendet. Daher können "Beruf" und "Einzelberuf" unterschiedlich sein.