The company: Our customer is a German multinational that operates all over the world for more than 60 years and is one of the leading providers of Logistics industry. More than 18,000 employees and around 3.500 M€ revenue. They will hire the selected candidate as an internal and permanent employee, based in Madrid, but providing services to their global organization.
Personal Skills Requirements and Job Conditions
Job location: Madrid. European Union citizen otherwise valid job permit mandatory.
Only for onboarding, and also some trips later to Hamburg/ Germany for alignment with local product teams
and business stakeholders (usually one 2-day-trip (one overnight stay) per month).
Education and Training:
• Degree (BA/BS) in Business Administration or Computer Science or related fields or equivalent
• Spanish: Native language, otherwise business fluent
• English: Very good Business English required (excellent spoken communication skills). C1 level.
• German: Valuable for the position (but not mandatory).
Organizational position: Reporting to the Product & Porfolio Lead (located in Hamburg)
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time.
Salary: Depending on experience.
• Friendly and informal atmosphere in a company that cares about an excellent team spirit always encouraging creativity.
• Challenging, independent work in an innovative and creative environment.
• Professional and personal training opportunities to advance your career.
• English and/or German language classes to improve your language skills.
• Organize your own working hours including the possibility of working from home sometimes.
• You will work right in the heart of Madrid in a digital innovation international team.
Purpose of the function:
Description of the position:
Key Responsibilities and tasks:
• Define product vision & strategy in collaboration with relevant stakeholders based on deep understanding of market, customers and trends.
• Own and write clear product specifications & user stories and align with the team to support a lean and agile product & platform development.
• Manage and prioritise the backlog based on business value and monitor workload, progress and outcome.
• You are comfortable with multiple stakeholders and sources of feature requests, while keeping the products consistent, coherent and modular.
• Work with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and user enablement.
• Alignment, commitment and communication around your release plans and roadmap are fundamental.
• You see it as part of your role to stay on top of industry innovations & trends, and share your insights and learning with your colleagues.
• For market facing offerings, design is not a task but a key differentiator to you. (you love your work).
• Excited about innovations in the Digital World.
• Great willingness to learn, creativity, reliability as well as commitment.
• Team player, Collaborative and easy to deal with.
• Strong communication skills.
• Client focused / Customer-driven mindset.
If you are interested, send an email to email@example.com including in the subject: ‘Product Owner / Product Manager (Madrid)’ along with your English CV or apply here.
Tu solicitud se enviará a firstname.lastname@example.org
Por favor, revisa todas las instrucciones antes de presentar la solicitud.