- Architect & design solutions & processes using products and technologies like SFDC, Oracle/SAP etc.
- Understanding broader business drivers to map business needs to process & functional solution design
- Work very closely with VMware Sales, PSO, Quoting operations teams to understand business requirements and then partner closely with IT development team for creation of functional and technical specifications document.
- Evaluate business and technical opportunities for joint development for building end to end technical solutions
- Manage relationships with multiple business teams for new solution features and technical support
- Key contributor in cross-functional teams, BRD review, development plans, and roadmap development
- Develop future solution strategies by working closely with Business and IT Development teams
- Create and present functional and technical design including data analysis to business team, and gather feedback to influence solution design and approach
- Internal client liaison, managing project and enhancement requests as per priority
- Document functional business requirements, process flow diagrams, and business cases
- Facilitate requirements gathering and process mapping workshops
- Lead Collaboration Projects through the VMware IT Standard Development Lifecycle
- Identify opportunities to leverage VMware technology
- Facilitate review sessions with functional owners and end-user representatives
- Perform gap analysis: as is vs. to be
- Participate in end to end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management
- Independent self-motivated ability to learn on the job
- Create and deliver high quality presentations
- Preparation of user documentation and training documentation as necessary
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as Business Systems Analyst working with Sales and Channel functional areas with 4 to 5 years’ experience in SFDC platform
- Knowledge of Financial force or SFMC is an added plus
- Thorough understanding of key end to end CRM/PRM processes & functions along with data insights.
- Extensive knowledge of industry best practices in CRM/PRM space both on process and technology
- Experience with upstream & downstream processes & solutions to CRM/PRM capabilities such as MDM (Customer, contact, company master), pricing & discounting, Order Management, Sales Analytics is a big plus.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience preparing as-is & to-be process documentation, and performing detailed gap analysis
- Experience leading distributed teams to design architecture and requirements for and oversee development of packaged and integrated solutions
- Demonstrated ability to have successfully completed multiple, complex technical projects
- Demonstrated experience in project conceptualization and planning
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise professional manner, tailored to the appropriate audience; including both verbal and written communications.
- Ability to lead and work collaboratively within a business unit team & have strong influencing skills
- Ability to work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation and may require collaboration across multiple technical teams
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and complex tasks in a dynamic work environment
- Must have experience preparing end-user documentation and conducting end-user training
- Business Analysis experience in a high-tech (preferable software) company highly desirable.
- Project Management experience a plus
- Business process reengineering experience, Six Sigma certification etc. is a plus.
- Minimum qualification - B.Tech/BE
- Salesforce certifications are highly desirable
- 5-year degree (minimum) in Information Systems or related discipline
- Advanced degree would be a plus
Category : Engineering and Technology
Subcategory: Software Engineering
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Work From Home: No
Posted Date: 2020-07-01
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at [...] Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.