PMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at [...]
The Legal Department of JPMorgan Chase & Co is responsible for the provision of legal services to the Corporation and is organized by practice groups that generally align with the Corporation’s lines of business and corporate staff areas. This structure encourages legal teams and businesses and staff areas to discuss Legal, regulatory and business developments effectively and in a timely manner.
Legal’s Office of the General Counsel (OGC) supports the Legal department’s delivery of legal services. It sets the standards for the department’s centralized processes and controls, delivers tools the department uses to work efficiently and effectively, and drives the department’s change agenda with data, technology, innovation, legal knowledge and a client-centric approach.
Role Description: Product Owner Associate
Seeking a Product Owner position to encompass opportunities to develop and deliver solutions in pursuit of best-in-class practices and to continuously drive and influence positive change throughout the organization, globally. The candidate will be responsible for partnering with the teams across Technology and the Line of Businesses to implement medium sized projects.The candidate must be a highly-motivated individual and must be able to handle multiple projects, be able to deal with and work through ambiguity, be flexible enough to shift workload in accordance with changing priorities, and be comfortable dealing with and leading in a fast-paced, priority-driven environment.
Due to the dynamic nature of the program, a highly adaptable self-starter with strong skills in project management, data analysis, presentations, and communication will excel in this role.
Position Responsibilities Include
· Product Owner responsibilities such as writing new user stories, specifying acceptance criteria, groom and prioritize product backlog, release planning
· Partner with colleagues in all regions to support “follow the sun” operations
· Facilitate continuous improvement by harvesting lessons learned and identifying reuse opportunities
· Measure, track and benchmark progress/performance against established standards on an ongoing basis and deliver timely, fact-based updates on key initiatives, risks and issues
· Develop clear and concise reports, notes and presentation materials, with actionable recommendations to be shared with senior management and other relevant stakeholders
· Collaborate regularly with development team and UI/UX team members
· Participate and in some cases drive Agile meetings
· Drive sprint planning
· Reflecting and taking action as a team member in the sprint retrospective
· Maximizing ROI for the product
· Communicating, the product vision and roadmap
· Interacting with multiple stakeholders and closely liaising with the Chief Product Owner
· Deciding when to release the product
· Business analyst responsibilities such as conducting end to end process analysis, document flows, identify pain points and data mapping as necessary
· Testing responsibilities include coordinating UAT testing with end users and reviewing acceptance criteria with feature team
Qualifications / Requirements
· 2+ years of experience with software development cycles (especially with Agile framework)
· Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to collect data, interact with diverse stakeholders and identify issues and solutions
· Highly organized, Good decision making skills, detail-oriented and able to drive workstreams / projects
· Enthusiastic in driving organizational change, collaborative, a team player
· Experience in Microsoft especially Microsoft Project and PowerPoint
· Excellent knowledge of customer requirements and key contacts.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills