Flexiti Argentina is looking for a PO to join the team!
As a Product Owner, you will be reporting directly to the Director of Product Owners and will be a
significant contributor to the delivery of strategic projects within Flexiti. Typical projects include the
launch of new products, improvements to client experience and continuous improvement
deliverables. The incumbent will assist in the identification of problems/resolutions, assessment of
impact, effectiveness and feasibility of proposed changes, preparation of recommendations, and
- Collaborate with business teams, technology teams, and external partners to align work to our product roadmap and communicate customer and business value across the company.
- Optimize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where creative, validated solutions are expected.
- Leverage data (quantitative and qualitative) to make informed decisions, define meaningful success criteria, and maximize product value iteratively.
- Work in partnership with the Product Design and Technology teams to build user-centric, user tested solutions through product discovery practices
- Execute against Product Roadmaps and Release Plans by owning, prioritizing, and maintaining the Product Backlog, including definition of features, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Collaborate with Solution architect and Development leads to refine the Product Backlog to ensure that team deliverables meet agreed-upon standards for quality in addition to the stated business need
- Promote and drive Agile development methodology throughout the development cycle, providing direction and support to development and quality assurance teams
- Define and analyze metrics to measure and benchmark product success
- Promote product best practices and community empowerment within our Product Design and Development team
Benefits at the company
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a Product Owner or Associate Product Manager
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- A high agency individual with the ability to appropriately assess the need for independent decision-making versus leadership escalation
- Experience with Agile principles and development methodologies
- Proficient with the use of Jira and Confluence, or equivalent ticket management software
- PSPO, CSPO or CSP-PO certification(s) considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to work with IT teams to achieve business goals
- Excellent communications skills at all levels within an organization and with external stakeholders
- Ability to facilitate collaboration through working groups and workshops
- Energy, passion, and commitment to drive to results in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary tied to CAD
- Health plan for all the family (OSDE)
- Gym allowance
- Online English classes
If you are interested in the job offer apply or please send me your updated CV with the pretended salary at email@example.com
Join the team!
Tu solicitud se enviará a firstname.lastname@example.org
Por favor, revisa todas las instrucciones antes de presentar la solicitud.