Berufsbildende höhere Schule
smec - Smarter Ecommerce with its headquarter being located at Tabakfabrik Linz in Austria is one of the leading paid search software providers (SaaS+) worldwide and specialised in the automation of text and shopping ads for Google and Microsoft. In the past twelve years, we have been highly successful in increasing the efficiency of paid search campaigns for 500+ national and international clients, such as BILLA, Thalia (DACH countries) or Mountain Warehouse (UK) ¿ managing yearly advertising budgets worth 350+m euros. Due to our vast experience, online retailers see us as one of their most important strategic partners.
In the meanwhile, more than 140 passionate employees from 25 different countries follow their professional passion at one of our locations in Linz, Vienna and London.
1 Product Owner
- Linz, Vienna, full-time, m/f/d
As Product Owner you significantly drive the development process of one of our SaaS products. In this role, you work in close cooperation with our Engineering, R&D and Product teams and are responsible for bringing the roadmap of our products into execution. You ensure that product vision and strategy from product management come to life!
- You drive and execute the development process of one of our SaaS solutions.
- You ensure feasibility of the product roadmap which you define together with the product managers.
- You translate the product roadmap into epics, user stories and requirements.
- You conduct solid estimation and prioritisation - to continuously monitor costs, capacity,
timeliness and action steps on the roadmap.
- You conduct regular progress reportings to align on the current status of our roadmap.
- You represent the first instance for questions and last instance for decision making in
regards to implementation and prioritisation of action steps.
- You conduct internal stakeholder management - giving guidance, supporting meeting preparations
and ensuring a smooth collaboration between stakeholders.
- You work closely with our Product Managers, Engineering Team and Data Scientists - in
order to receive all relevant information and to ensure that product vision and strategy
are being realised.
- You have successfully completed your studies (Business Informatics, Informatics, Computer Science)
with a major in E-Business, Digital Business, or similar.
- You have at least two years of working experience as Product Owner in an agile environment.
- You have E-Commerce/Online Marketing domain knowledge and a proven track record in the
SaaS business - also, you are used to and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- You are self-confident, solution-oriented and eager to take well-thought-out decisions.
- You demonstrate excellent organisational and conceptual skills with attention to detail.
- You show advanced problem-solving skills - by this you understand and can identify
critical process activities.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, act in line with company goals and can identify
with our values, which are Excellence, Passion, Integrity and Cleverness.
- You have a structured and independent working style.
- You are a strong communicator and feel comfortable acting with stakeholders from various
teams and hierarchy levels - in both, German and English.
> Product Owner certification
> Scrum Master certification
We offer you the possibility to actively drive the development of one of our SaaS products - a steep learning curve and an extremely appreciative working environment is included! In addition, we offer stunningly flexible working hours between 6am and 11pm, as we know you have a social life too - whether it's spending time at the lake, going for a hike or kids at home to be with. Furthermore, we offer you room for professional development, exposure to cutting edge industry knowledge and top-notch products.
Moreover, you'll enjoy plenty of perks such as: free access to our online learning platform with 3,500+ courses, coffee and tea in vast quantities plus quality refreshment choices, a new MacBook, not only for work, but also for your personal use, lots of cool events with free drinks and food, as we just love to mingle with other smecies.
Loving the sound of smec? Just write an email or give us a call - we're excited to get to know you and would love to welcome you here at one of our locations in Linz, Vienna or London.
We are looking forward to your application.
Your contact person:
Smarter Ecommerce GmbH
Peter-Behrens-Platz 9, 4020 Linz
Angaben des Unternehmens gemäß Gleichbehandlungsgesetz:
Das Mindestentgelt für die Stelle als Product Owner beträgt 2.556,00 EUR brutto pro Monat auf Basis Vollzeitbeschäftigung. Bereitschaft zur Überzahlung.
"Beruf" ist definiert als eine Bündelung von Einzelberufen. In den AMS-Datensätzen werden Einzelberufe verwendet. Daher können "Beruf" und "Einzelberuf" unterschiedlich sein.