Due to continued and rapid growth, we are accepting applications for the Robotic Product Specialist position within our Joint Replacement team in Sydney, NSW!
- Be the ‘go-to’ person in complex knee or hip operations by providing technical and clinical specialist expertise to our customers
- Attend surgical procedures and assist surgeons and hospital staff in the effective use of Stryker products
- Provide segmentation and planning of Mako cases by using software to prepare preoperative CT data
- Grasp 2D images and translate into 3D space, in reality and on the robot
- Does not involve any sales activities- this is a 100% purely clinical role
Skills and Experience:
- You DO NOT need to have any robotics experience! All of the training will be provided in house.
- You DO need to have a passion for the human body and the technical aptitude to learn and understand our cutting-edge and innovative robotic technology.
Culture and Benefits:
- Join Australia’s #1 Best Place to Work in 2019!
- Progress and grow your career with a leading global medical device company that offers countless development opportunities
For any queries regarding this role, please email Resume.HR@stryker.com
Primary location: Sydney, New South Wales, AU
Joining our talent network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected to you.