For internal use only!
Teaser for social media: Our Product-Team is growing. We are looking for a product specialist with passion for #productmanagement and #digitalbanking in a global organization.
#digitaltransformation #wealthmanagement #fintech
Established in 1998, additiv partners with the world’s leading financial institutions to help them capi-talize on digitalization. Our market-leading DFS® is an orchestration engine that lets financial institu-tions quickly launch new propositions as well as giving them the intelligence to maximize customer engagement.
With a global presence and offices in Switzerland, Germany, Singapore, Dubai and Nairobi as well as development centres in Eastern Europe, we enable our customers to offer an outstanding user expe-rience. Our solution allows investors to plan, track and manage their investment goals by leveraging our state of the art product suite.
Our Product team is growing and we are looking for a team-orientated colleague to join us as
In this role you work closely with the product management and development teams in Zurich, Singa-pore and nearshore.
As a product specialist you will have regular exposure to senior management and be relied upon as the go-to person in your field. You will work closely with engineering, design, delivery teams and our markets to position and further develop our product suite. You will bridge the technical and business worlds.
This position is based in Zurich and reports to the Head of Product.
• Maintain our product prioritization framework and drive the process with our markets
• Develop new strategic product ideas, incl. business concepts and initial analysis
• Understand and evaluate market and client needs, and break it down into actionable product requirements
• Support key sales discussions and propagate product knowledge throughout the organization
Your qualifications, skills & experience
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economy (business finance) or a technical discipline
• Knowledge of wealth management, financial instruments and markets
• Solid product management experience and/or business consulting
• Excellent communication & presentation skills in English and German, both written and oral.
We offer you
• Start-up-like environment and culture and with quick decision-making process
• Environment where team members at all levels can make a difference and drive change within the organisation
• Meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is part of life in order to grow and develop
• Company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing team of a leading international FinTech company, please use the button below to apply.
Candidates to apply directly. We do not accept applications from third parties. Thank you.