Position Summary: Litera is looking for a hands-on Customer Support Representative, as a Customer Support Representative, you will provide front-line problem solving and document triage directly to customers and prospective customers. In addition, our Solutions Center Analysts provide over-the phone training and consultative guidance to customers. Your support efforts will be focused on Microsystems’ solutions. As a key member of our team, your responsibilities will be focused on answering customer and prospective customer questions related to installation, implementation or standard product usage via the phone or email. In addition, you will assist customers and prospective customers with issues related to their unique implementation of Microsystems’ products.
• Conduct periodic status checkpoints with customers on outstanding issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Reproduce simple to moderately complex problems with all of the Microsystems’ products.
• Provide analysis, repair and reporting related to Word documents as part of the DocER (Emergency Room) service and as part of the pre-sales process.
• Lead Web-based product demonstrations to customers and prospective customers.
• Lead Web-based training sessions with customers and prospective customers.
• Provide toolbar customizations and other value-added services to customers and prospective customers.
• Work with minimal supervision.
• Learn new things quickly.
• Deconstruct problems in a logical and structured manner.
• Diligently solve problems.
• Communicate issues and status in a clear and timely manner.
• Manage customer/prospective customer relationships effectively.
• Manage multiple assignments in a fast-moving environment.
• Work effectively with a team.
• Keep colleagues, customers and prospective customers informed via clear communication.
• Think on one’s feet.
• Adapt quickly to new situations.
• Capture, understand and communicate customer and prospective customer needs to appropriate people.
• Work extended hours as part of a scheduled rotation.
• Interpret specifications and build solutions to those specifications.
• Manage sensitive customers and prospective customers.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills.
• Outstanding writing skills
• 3-7 years of total experience in the IT industry.
• Bachelor’s degree (include BCA holders as well)/Diploma Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
• Hands-on experience with Windows OS and Microsoft Office applications/software.
• Good experience in any one of the programming languages. Good to have experience in .Net/Dot Net.
• Hands-on experience in application support/software support/desktop support.
• Able to handle the desk independently.
• Ability to perform remote troubleshooting and provide clear instructions.
• Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills.
• Customer-oriented attitude.
• Address user tickets regarding software and application.
• Walk customers through installing applications and renewing licenses.
• Ask targeted questions to diagnose problems
• Guide users with simple, step-by-step instructions
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ready to work in US/UK shifts.
• Strong experience is handling US Support.
• Open to work in night shifts.
• Possess excellent English Spoken skills.
The main things we’re looking for L1 Customer Support to do, out of the gate:
• Questions about invoices, copies of them, etc.
• Questions about renewals – did my subscription renew, when does it expire, etc.
• Refunds – forwarding refund requests to finance.
• License Keys – providing license keys to customers, generating license keys.
• Provisioning users on the Customer Center / Portal.
• Basic install troubleshooting
• Basic product usage.
Who We Are:
Litera, headquartered in Chicago, IL, is a fast-growing software company and one of the leading legal technology suppliers in the world. Serving over 90% of the world's largest law firms, our software is used by hundreds of thousands of lawyers every day. As a company recently selected for Crain's Best Places to Work in Chicago, we believe professional development, rewards programs, open communication, and transparent leadership all contribute to a unique and open work environment. Litera experiencing huge growth, is on aggressive expansion plans, now expanding into India, Ahmedabad, building a state of the art Software development and Operations center, is looking for dynamic engineering leaders, who can become part of this already successful growth story, and partner in creating a world class team and products. Our employees have the ability to make a direct impact on the future of the company while enjoying flexible work hours, random ice creams, dinners parties, Live food canteen, Cricket matches, day picnics and more.
You have been redirected to a Litera job page