Participates in analytical, experimental, investigative and other fact-finding work in support of technology product | Responsibilities are within the Technology Product Development Support Function as a generalist or in a combination of Disciplines
• Work with customers and project management teams to identify key project milestones and implementation timelines
• Work with customers and project management teams to gather requirements and translate them into technical specifications
• Day to day management of the ticketing queue for clients ensuring completion in line with client needs/expectations
• Prepares for recurring internal meetings and advises on timeline progression
• Ensures all tickets are up to date. Responsible for ticket escalation as needed.
• Builds out weekly client slides. Provides snapshot of projects and status.
• Responsible for various administrative tasks
• Participate in QA, UAT & production launch support related to various customer engagements
• Collaborate with product development team to help support platform functionality
• Provide Tier 2/3 technical support for custom integrations
• Working knowledge of support processes and working in support environment
• Expected to drive resolution to remediate both routine and non-routine problems and hold resources accountable to provide permanent solutions designed to improve the customer experience.
• Bachelor's Degree Bachelor's Degree Req
• Master's Degree Req
• 2 years of related experience Req
• Work is primarily achieved by an individual or through project teams, with emphasis on technical/discipline knowledge rather than managing people.
• Requires the application of expertise in professional area(s) to achieve results.
• Progression within the Career Band reflects increasing depth of professional knowledge, project management and ability to influence others.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.