As a Senior Production Associate, you will oversee the team’s day-to-day operation and ensure that setup tasks and maintenance not only are taken care of but also ensures that the tasks are evenly distributed among the team members.
The daily duties will include but are not limited to planning, monitoring, Setup and Maintenance of Campaigns, and Fulfillment Team systems maintenance. Communicate any reported and/or observed system issues; and perform coordination of duties and maintain all work instructions and orders.
- Will be managing the Production Associates Team
- Oversee day-to-day operation of the team
- Ensuring successful facilitation of campaign setup endorsed within the day
- Help troubleshoot with observed and/or reported Admin system issues
- Create comprehensive and accurate trackers for internal and real-time reporting
- Monitoring and sustaining the team performance aligned with the department KPIs
- Collaborate with the Quality and Performance team with regards to the members performance improvement thru coaching and mentoring
- Lead by setting a good example – behavior consistent with word and/or actions
- Work with the CS Managers on constantly improving Production Associates process
- Work with Managers and other teams to ensure that products and services meet customers’ current and future needs.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Management
Qualifications and Role Requirements:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology and/or Software Development, Marketing, Business, eCommerce, or any appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Must have supervisory experience of 2-3 years or management experience of at least 1 year
- Professional certification is a plus but is not required.
- Has experience in the B2B industry (preferably Outbound).
- Leadership; an experienced leader
- Must have experience on SQL and HTML
- Must have basic knowledge on HTTP
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outgoing, confident, and professional demeanor
- Desire to thrive in a fast-paced environment and relish the many details that come and go daily; must be comfortable with quickly changing directions and quick turnarounds
- Critical thinking, decision making, and problem-solving skills
- Planning and organizing – Organizational abilities
- Result oriented: Ability to achieve the target within given time
- Conflict resolution.
- Adaptability – Efficient under pressure, always meet deadlines
- Spreadsheet preparation
- Report and document preparation
- Records management
- Computer Skills
- Typing Skills
- Data Management
- Excellent (or Expert in) MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
About the Company:
Demand Science Team is the captive site of Pure Incubation located in 4 local offices in the Philippines. We provide top notch support services to PureB2B, MedData and all business under Pure Incubation.
In this role you will be working directly with our stakeholders from PureB2B and local teams within Demand Science.
Pure B2B is a lead generation and data provider that connects marketers with buyers to accelerate the technology and business solutions sales process. Founded in 2009, PureB2B helps marketers meet the ever-changing demands of B2B sales.
With several innovative technologies across database marketing, lead generation and analytics, PureB2B provides flexible, scalable solutions for marketers across several vertical markets. PureB2B’s solutions leverage an audience of more than 10 million SMB and enterprise buyers and offer unprecedented depth of detail and an extremely high quality of data.
Created by industry pioneers who set the standards for quality lead generation programs over the past two decades, PureB2B offers superior performance-based marketing solutions across the breadth of the enterprise IT market.
#304 3rd Floor, Robinsons Cybergate Delta
JP Laurel Avenue, Bajada, Brgy Paciano Bangoy
Davao City 8000