Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
1. Manufacturing of Peritoneal Dialysis and Intravenous products including but not limited to sub-assembly, printing, material handling, mixing/weighing, filling and packaging process steps
2. Monitor and improve production rejects/scrappage as required by company targets
3. Actively participate in team-based initiative projects
4. Fill up and ensure good documentation practice for batch manufacturing records, production monitoring sheets, etc.
5. Adhere to company policies, safety, quality and regulatory standards
6. Maintain 6S in assigned area
7. Attend and participate in Tier 1 meetings
Other duties as assigned
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.