- Execute production activities: cell culture, cleaning, environmental monitoring, preparation of media and reagents according to cGMP for aseptic production and biological products.
- Complete daily manufacturing tasks following standard operating procedures and batch document instructions, completing forms, reports, logs, and records of equipment and batches as required.
- Ensure all processing equipment and materials necessary are available as required for the different manufacturing activities.
- Ensure the integrity and quality of the products produced in compliance with operating procedures to meet all cGMP, regulatory, and safety requirements.
- Support in material management activities (purchase, reception, storage, etc).
Skills, experiences and qualifications required for the job:
- Required laboratory technician (FPII) or graduate in health science
- At least 5 years’ experience in manufacturing in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry, with GMP quality systems in place.
- Required: A strong background in cell / tissue culture, preferably with mammalian cell lines (human or animal) and primary cell culture
- Desirable: Practical knowledge on GMP regulated environments for aseptic production.
- Flexible, eye for detail, tidy, neat and organized
- Medium level of English, read, written and spoken and native Spanish level required.
- Working hours from Monday to Sunday, including bank holidays. Availability for working on rotative shifts
- Basic knowledge of MS Word, MS Power Point and MS Excel