No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 82132 - Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
As an intern, you are given real responsibilities from day one and you fully participate in the Professional Oral Care (POC) team. Meaning you will have the opportunity to gain marketing experience in a professional environment and the dynamic dental market. Furthermore, you also are encouraged to put your own knowledge and ideas into practice.
• Setting up and executing (digital) campaigns for all Oral Care brands towards the dental profession
• Organizing and executing Colgate-Palmolive presence at multiple dental conferences
• Maintaining daily contact with agencies, including advertising and fulfillment
• Maintaining and analyzing CRM databases
• Developing presentations and other content to support the field team
• Desk research: mapping of the market and opportunities for Colgate-Palmolive
• Developing digital content for media campaigns
• Developing materials for the support of professional activities
• Daily work: the APMM assists the Professional Business Manager and the Scientific Affairs manager in various day-to-day activities
• Ad hoc activities: such as managing the POC e-mailbox, keeping up with professional literature, etc.
• Enthusiastic and driven
• Analytically strong and result oriented
• Proactive and communicative
• Independent and initiative-oriented
• HBO / WO Health Economics / Business Administration / Economics / Communication / Marketing
• Finalizing your Bachelor / Master program
• Knowledge of the Dutch language is essential! In addition, a good command of the English language is a must.
• A unique opportunity to be part of an ambitious and successful team
• A monthly internship allowance and reimbursement of travel expenses
• Professional advantages of a multicultural environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognised brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.