Born and built 100% in the cloud, Zscaler operates a massive, global cloud security architecture, delivering the entire gateway security stack as a service. By providing fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network, Zscaler is transforming enterprise security for the modern cloud era.
The Professional Services Consultant will provide world-class post-sales deployment services to new and existing enterprise and service provider customers. The Professional Services Consultant will design and configure network and systems configuration to enable customers to use the Zscaler cloud technologies. In this role, you will be a key resource, working hand-in-hand with the deployment team, partners and customers, to provide professional consultancy services to ensure proper design, configuration, resiliency, and overall best practices are followed.
- Engage with customers on deployments, to provide detailed guidance regarding deployment steps, best practices, and expected product behaviour
- Work with sales team to ensure hand-over of customer and design information
- Provide professional consultancy services and deployment design, recommendations, and configurations
- Assist deploying customers with testing or troubleshooting. Escalate to support as required
- Reproduce customer issues to verify problems and document steps to replicate for Support, Engineering and Operations teams
- Maintain deployment database, logging deployment status, and customer interactions
- Become a Zscaler cloud service expert through self-study, company training, and a desire to excel
- Limited travel – typically only for company training or meetings
- Hours – Regional business hours support, possible shift work, possible on-call work
- Other duties or projects, as assigned
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalently advanced industry certifications.
- Minimum 3-years’ experience working as Professional Services Consultant, Technical Account Manager, Sr. Support Engineer supporting networking or web security products
- Strong understanding of how to navigate technical and architectural discussions.
- Knowledge of networking and security products and enterprise network infrastructure
- Experience with Zscaler products a plus
- Networking Experience - VPN technologies such as IPSec and VPN clients
- Working knowledge of authentication systems such as LDAP and MS Active Directory
- Familiarity with IPSEC, GRE, HTTP/HTTPS, DNS protocols
- Familiarity with Proxy and SSL
- Familiarity with IIS Web Server administration
- Versatile with using various operating systems including Windows, Mac, and GNU/Linux
- Hands-on knowledge with network troubleshooting using tools such as Wireshark, tcpdump, Traceroute, and MTR
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
You have been redirected to a Zscaler job page