Senior Principal Professional Services Consultant - Australia
Our team is growing around the world. Learn more about the passionate professionals that make up Genesys. See what careers we have to offer at http://gsys.co/n8G030mN7lN.
Senior Principal Professional Services Consultant - Australia
Our preferred location for the role is Canberra however, we will consider applications from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane.
As the successful candidate, you will lead support activities, work closely with partner and client support teams to ensure the production Genesys system is running in an optimal state, provide consultation on the design and implementation of Genesys solutions that best fit the customers’ needs, and provide advice for proper processes and best practices for support operations.
Our ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience working with external customers and software product implementation and production system support in a contact center environment. You will have the ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a real-time environment and will be experienced at managing priorities and competing demands, escalating at appropriate times.
This role will suit someone with a “can-do approach” problem-solving skills and has the analytical ability to quickly understand the "big picture”. You will have the ability to work independently with excellent follow-through on tasks and will also relish working cooperatively and proactively in group situations.
You will have the desire to be a thought leader in a rapidly growing organisation, providing not only ideas through architecting and designing but real, workable solutions that others can take and use to drive company growth.
What You’ll Do: The primary responsibilities for this role include (but are not limited to).
- The Senior Principal Consultant is accountable for the Genesys implementation during all stages of the project lifecycle: Business Requirements specification and analysis, Technical Design specification, Implementation and Integration of the solution, Test Plan development and Testing
- Architecture and Design creation, review and governance across all solution components will be required as well as the ability to oversee architecture and build activities across multiple projects
- Assist with PS presales solution architecture and design as required providing deep technical expertise to propose elegant solutions that solve complex customer requirements
- The position requires a good level of team-work and the ability to relate well with Customers and Partners including liaising with peers locally and overseas in solution design and review
- Assist project managers in project planning, scheduling, identifying (project) risks and the definition of mitigation plans
- The ability to lead and motivate a team of technical consultants within the framework of the project and across multiple projects
- Ability to converse calmly and confidently under pressure with Customers and Partners at all levels including SMEs, Project Managers, Program Directors, Enterprise Architects, Executive Stakeholders, Account Directors/Executives etc.
- Some travel within the Australia / NZ region will be required (approximately 20% but will vary at times) as well as international travel to the wider APAC region may be required infrequently
- Adhoc duties as required by Management
You’ve been there and done this…
- Formal education in Software Engineering and/or Telecommunication on a bachelor level or equivalent based on job experience.
- Completion of the Genesys Certifications will be considered favorably (desirable not essential).
- Other certifications such as Cisco Networking (CCNA etc), Azure, Google, AWS, Database, CRM are also considered favorably.
- Good interpersonal communication and presentation skills as well as writing skills.
- Keen to work in a diverse and multicultural environment.
- Project planning and scoping.
- Extensive Knowledge about Cloud and Cloud-based solutions (Azure, AWS, Google etc) including Genesys Contact Centre Cloud Solutions
- Theoretical and at least 10+ Years of practical experience in several of the following technology areas.
The skills list below covers a number of technology segments.
It is not expected that the candidate has skills in all areas, but can demonstrate experience in a number of the skills listed:
- Customer experience and (Digital) transformational technologies including:
- Digital Communications Channels such as Chat, Email, CoBrowse,
- Social Media
- Intelligent Workload distribution (iWD)
- (A)synchronous messaging
- Artificial Intelligence solutions
- Reporting and Analytics (including custom report development)
- Desktop Client Integration
- Mobile platforms (iOS and Android)
- SIP and Voice based solutions
- IVR and NLU technologies such as Google Dialogflow and Amazon Alexa
- Container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Prometheus and others
- Understanding of business processes and (digital) transformation and how they relate to customer experience technology
- Experience with software integration into large and complex environments.
- Computer hardware (Server hardware, storage hardware) and VM technologies
- Networks and network security concepts (Encryption)
- Software design and development principals. (Java, C#, VXML/SCXML)
- Web technology and application servers (HTML, Tomcat, Jetty and others)
- Thorough understanding of Operating systems at least Windows and Linux.
- Understanding and experience with Databases and storage:
- Cassandra, and/or other non-SQL databases
- Understanding of CRM solutions
- Business Consulting and Analysis
- Extensive analytical skills are required to troubleshoot complex integration issues
- Candidates must be Australian Citizens and have Baseline Australian Government clearance or be eligible to obtain it
Every year, Genesys® delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organisations in over 100 countries. Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys pioneered Experience as a Service℠ so organisations of any size can provide true personalisation at scale, interact with empathy, and foster customer trust and loyalty. This is enabled by Genesys Cloud™, an all-in-one solution and the world’s leading public cloud contact center platform, designed for rapid innovation, scalability and flexibility. Visit www.genesys.com
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-JM1
Please note that Genesys will not accept resumes from agencies at this time.
To be eligible to apply for this role you must be an Australian Citizen