Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. To ensure that everyone has a healthy work-life balance, employees have a Culture Club that creates office celebrations throughout the year.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Manila, Philippines
As a Professional Services Project Manager, you will be a core part of delivering Professional Services projects; responsible for the project planning of multiple projects at once. You will be responsible for completing these phases within the timelines set by the customer.
This role is focuses on project management, guiding customers through their transformation to the cloud based on project requirements.
The Professional Services Project Manager work involves a significant amount of attention to detail and a robust, confident understanding of the core product. You will be their trusted project manager, leading them down the best path for their business transformation and giving them a high degree of confidence in the end product.
- The responsibilities include the management and completion of projects within budget, time and scope.
- Oversee all aspects of projects including implementation development, set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of the project.
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of the project.
- Work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable budget, time and scope.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are delivered as expected.
- Expected to manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders, as well as all the changes in project cope, schedule and costs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Have a detailed understanding of the features and capabilities of the system, as well as be able to articulate these to customers in a way that makes sense to them.
- Consult with customers to determine their design requirements and how those can best be met or improved upon through the RingCentral system.
- Ensuring you are meeting the timelines set by the customer for deliverables, while also handling last minute requests and escalations that require immediate attention.
- Review the project scope for possible requirements gaps or improperly defined requirements to avoid scope creeping during the implementation process.
- Create deck presentation and other necessary documents, as well as properly execute the transition call with the Sales team and discovery call with the customer.
- Create a project plan with applied risk management analysis and monitor and track progress of each project to ensure all projects will be delivered on-time and within the scope and budget.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure all other required project deliverable are executed properly
- Send a weekly end-of-week report to provide visibility of the project status to the customers and to higher management. Ensure that all Professional Services tools are properly updated to be able to report correct project status.
- Ensure quality of implementation development and provide extended support to the customer to assist with UAT, Go-Live and a post go-live two-week checkpoint meeting.
- Deliver the expected metrics and revenue target set by the Professional Services management team.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or technology discipline is desired but not required.
- Above average communication skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills internally and client facing
- Ability to work efficiently in a highly demanding, team-oriented and fast paced environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to dive right in, be effective and make a difference.
- A creative approach to tackling obstacles and problems; thinking outside the box to help customers to meet design requirements.
- Experience in working on Avaya PBX is a plus
- Knowledge of PBX, VoIP and IVR applications
- Knowledge of Unified Communication as a Service
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.