Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for a Professional Services Associate to join our team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner closely with Sales, Customer Success, and Client Excellence counterparts to provide for customer support needs
- Actively participate in cross-organization improvement initiatives to continue to transform IAS onboarding and education functions
- Be accountable for project ownership and execution of responsibilities keeping in line with IAS’s values and company goals
- Provide best-in-class onboarding and activation support for IAS clients and partners, including but not limited to:
- Use in-depth knowledge of IAS product suite and customer use cases to evaluate, recommend, and present applicable solutions to customers
- Act as singular point of contact for clients onboarding as new customers, adopting new products, participating in pre-GA programs, and introducing new team members to IAS
- Successfully partner with Account Executive and CSM teams to support and complete sell-through of solutions to new and existing clients
- Adeptly present IAS technical solutions to key client team members, appropriately positioning and communicating solution value propositions based on client audiences
- Achieve smooth client adoption of new solutions, enabling self-service where possible and facilitating appropriate managed service where necessary
- Escalate issues requiring troubleshooting and technical investigation to appropriate team members utilizing official channels (IAS Help Center)
- Provide client feedback to internal cross-functional teams via established tools to further IAS’s customer-centric product development
- Collect and communicate unified client feedback on pre-GA offerings inclusive of key improvements needed prior to GA releases
- Develop new materials as needed to facilitate customer engagement
- Consistently provide relevant education to customers to drive increased customer self-sufficiency
- Leverage the broader IAS on-boarding team, methodologies, and best practices to support successful implementation on the customer side
- Identify and accurately record incidents of client risk escalation during onboarding and enablement phase
- Showcase the aptitude to master technical specifics of IAS product areas in order to become a product specialist including and not limited to:
- Demonstrating the ability to showcase product features beyond central functionality to help the customer achieve specific business results and maximum value from the product(s)
- Effectively translate and communicate customer perspective with senior team members and Product counterparts on feature feedback and development
Education and/or Work Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Proficiency in Excel, PPT; SQL and/or JS experience a plus
- 1-2 years of experience working with customers to help them achieve their desired technical outcomes; ideally in a customer success, solutions enablement, ad ops, or technical services capacity
- Excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills
- History of collaborating effectively within cross-functional teams a plus
- Experience working with advertisers, agencies, networks and/or publishers
- Experience with Salesforce platform a plus
- Experience with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with ad servers, rich media ads, and trafficking
- Experience with databases a plus
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com .
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at email@example.com.
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.